3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
two questions please

Is there anal?
I see the combat is like Darkest Dungeons, how many characters can fight on a team at once. DD had 4? 5? the preview shows 3.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
Is there anal?
I see the combat is like Darkest Dungeons, how many characters can fight on a team at once. DD had 4? 5? the preview shows 3.
Yes, I intend to add a lot more sex content, including anal. You will be able to to spec into bringing an extra character for your party. DD had 4, but I've play-tested 4 and it's not as fun as 3, partly because there are so many crowd-control (bondage) skills.

Are there any cheat commands for the game and what are they .
In the console, you can type: addcharacter: ann

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
I really like the idea of the game but I still see some details (vertion V20806):

I tried to capture ren and ram in the same fight, I only can take one (the other died before the capture time complete) when I came out of the fight I had a ridiculously high amount of money.

During the fight, every time you use a trap, the next time there is one less, with that there is no problem, but when you leave the fight, you have all your traps again. You only lose the traps if you kill an enemy caught in a trap or capture one of the girls (if the girl escapes from the trap you don't lose the trap when you leave the combat).

An explanation is missing to unite the girls, I'm not sure what it takes care of, I managed to unite one after uploading the 4 characteristics that appear in their interaction and going through all the events, I don't know if you should go through all of them X number of times , it is a matter of luck or to take its characteristics above a value...

Does the store never restock? I still can't fill it but I notice that it only has the same objects that I sold and the ones from the beginning

There are 2 types of basic blueplint in the store, one that stacks up to 2 and one that stacks up to 3. these don't mix,

When upgrading the dungeon, you don't lose money or blueprints.

I still find it somewhat difficult to beat 3 girls using only two characters, it is possible if you equip the characters well, although that takes several fights (or am I not seeing the option to put 3 characters?)

sometimes when using normal attacks, they caused a bleeding effect or knocked the enemy, is this a critical or was the effect of the skill used confused?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Seems like a great idea. I love the source material and the mechanics you are talking about blinding together but I believe you are dreaming too big.

Try to make a strong base for the game then allow others to add with unofficial mods

SlaveMaker was awesome but one of the last updates made it very buggy and harder for others to add to it then finally flash stopped working which screwed up the last version of SlaveMaker. But SlaveMaker tiny story but with character development and with slave development plus other could make their own slaves which could have interesting stories.

I know the sex wasn't great but got a nice collection of pictures of your favorite girl and the old versions you could easily add pictures to the file.

Reactions: erokidev

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
too bad the capture mechanics need horribly adjusted the hp requirement has got to go its just far too much time investment for assist to just nullify

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
Seems like a great idea. I love the source material and the mechanics you are talking about blinding together but I believe you are dreaming too big.

Try to make a strong base for the game then allow others to add with unofficial mods

SlaveMaker was awesome but one of the last updates made it very buggy and harder for others to add to it then finally flash stopped working which screwed up the last version of SlaveMaker. But SlaveMaker tiny story but with character development and with slave development plus other could make their own slaves which could have interesting stories.

I know the sex wasn't great but got a nice collection of pictures of your favorite girl and the old versions you could easily add pictures to the file.
Can you be more specific about "dreaming too big"? Is there a specific aspect that will be too risky to pull off? Is it because there's just too much stuff going on? I agree it will be a big challenge to pull off, but my ambition with this game extremely moddable and extensible with community content.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
too bad the capture mechanics need horribly adjusted the hp requirement has got to go its just far too much time investment for assist to just nullify
I hear you. Any suggestions on how to make it more fun but still a challenge?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Neat concept.
Anyways;

Out of fights:
Talking to girls is tedious. They talk slow. You can hold space to make them go fast, but its still not instant. And holding is boring. It doesn't seem there even is an option menu to change this.
The girls hate almost every option and no stats are explained at all.
Visual customization is okay for LoK stuff.

You should start with a dungeon. Not need 1000 gold and also 3 items that exist purely to pad out getting dungeons. I captured a girl, had no dungeon, did not care enough to do it again. The fights take far too long for that.
The goal of such an early release should be to give impressions on features, why are you making it annoying and tedious to even experience them?

During fights:
The only options for fights are 2 v 2 but they have a better healer than you (one of the maids has aoe healing; you only have heal your ally, and the mc doesn't even have that, so only one of your dudes can heal 1 dude per turn v 2 for them)

Why can enemies get 3 dudes and us 2? Can't even fight most of the characters for the novelty without an unfair fight.

Again, no stats are explain in fights. I mouse over characters, they have contextless stats I just use my 5000 years of gaming experience to intuit. I mouse over the bars under me and nothing happens. Seems to be
-Turn speed
-Energy (used for skills)
-Health
-Arousal
-BLUE BAR
What's the blue bar? How does arousal work? I don't seem to have any moves to raise it. Mercy 'likes gagging' but I can't make her gag herself to get aroused. And I'm not sure if doing it to enemies adds any. If it does, its next to none. Is this just a non-functional system to be added to later? Ie girl or mc likes being whipped, so you can hit them with a whip for arousal, then use strong skills? If you were able to target allies with such things.

Your movesets are very imbalanced. Doing anything but haste, lotus strike (absolutely fucking busted move btw) and restrain is a waste of time. Restrain I get. If you have 1 enemy and you restrain them, they SHOULD lose. Why is lotus strike applying like 7 effects why also doing more damage than anyhing else? It also applies 'action damage'. What's that?

If you do something like 'oral healing' it should actually have an animation. Maybe it will in the future?

Right now to me the main issues can be summarized as
Poor QoL (text speed, explanations, convience like starting with a dungeon)
Poor combat balance (add more 2 v 2 fights and maybe even a 2 v 1 favoring you to mess with)
The shop exists purely to make the game less fun to play and experiement with; it adds nothing of value and actively detracts from the game
The interaction system is unexplained, boring and essentially just a massive list of things you can't unless you ask nicely so why do the other options even exist

Oh and personally I don't think you are dreaming too big at all or off to a bad start. LoK models are very easy to play with, most of the systems are already in place and just need touching up.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Can you be more specific about "dreaming too big"? Is there a specific aspect that will be too risky to pull off? Is it because there's just too much stuff going on? I agree it will be a big challenge to pull off, but my ambition with this game extremely moddable and extensible with community content.
Well when someone sees "Darkest Dungeon + Pokemon + SlaveMaker " people might think you would get the best concept of each and put it together. Not seeing that.

The start
In Slavemaker you got to create your character then build it up. The picture hardly mattered, in fact it was grabbed from google but the traits mattered.
Darkest Dungeon I don't fully remember but I believe you got to create your first party and you are the party leader.
Pokemon It matters on the version main character doesn't matter but for most you get to customize it(hardly care) but you always get to choose your first Pokemon.

AND there is an introduction to the world and your character. There has been some change to make this event worth watching/playing(as a game). Why hasn't this thing be doing it sense childhood?

Main Game
Where is the options/settings. That is always the first stop for PC players.
Its okay to show what options will do unless you want them to be cryptic.

Quick fix, expand idea later.
Focus on a world introductory(does not have to be a tutorial), simple character model(bland character or random male from same place females are from, great source of options. Each of the males could be a different type, future goal.) and give an option for first slave female.

Reactions: erokidev

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
Well when someone sees "Darkest Dungeon + Pokemon + SlaveMaker " people might think you would get the best concept of each and put it together. Not seeing that.

The start
In Slavemaker you got to create your character then build it up. The picture hardly mattered, in fact it was grabbed from google but the traits mattered.
Darkest Dungeon I don't fully remember but I believe you got to create your first party and you are the party leader.
Pokemon It matters on the version main character doesn't matter but for most you get to customize it(hardly care) but you always get to choose your first Pokemon.

AND there is an introduction to the world and your character. There has been some change to make this event worth watching/playing(as a game). Why hasn't this thing be doing it sense childhood?

Main Game
Where is the options/settings. That is always the first stop for PC players.
Its okay to show what options will do unless you want them to be cryptic.

Quick fix, expand idea later.
Focus on a world introductory(does not have to be a tutorial), simple character model(bland character or random male from same place females are from, great source of options. Each of the males could be a different type, future goal.) and give an option for first slave female.
Yeah, great points. This is clearly an early version, I hope to get around to adding all the stuff you mentioned. Interesting points on what you expected the combination of "Darkest Dungeon + Pokemon + SlaveMaker" to be. What I intended was:

Darkest Dungeon:
- challenging and rewarding combat
- interesting gameplay decisions around party composition
- strategic decisions on how to provision your party before a quest
- roguelike town-building
-atmosphere and worldbuilding

Pokemon:
- lots of girls to encounter, you never know when you'll encounter the perfect rare one
- capture and train them

SlaveMaker:
- sexy events and storytelling
- hardcore sexual themes

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes