• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
Hey everyone, just released V2 of the demo with some significant changes:
  • Loot!
  • Equipment customization
  • Rebalanced skills and overall difficulty
  • Animated status effects like knockdown, stun, and evade
  • A fully functional, advanced RPG combat engine with things like damage pipelines, buffs, debuffs, skill techniques

BTW, if anyone can share proper etiquette/policy for bumping posts, please enlighten me

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: vogelad94

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
No sexual content....
Picture 7#
huh.jpg
I wonder if it's because it's a male protag game, or someone invented a new and sexy handshake?

• Haha
Reactions: Kuroterian

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
The game sounds interesting but it sucks that it's another Unity game, I'd love to mod out the pussy smells stuff. I get it if that's your kink but I don't generally describe vaginas like I'd talk about a cheese and spinach quiche, 'buttery and tastes minty and nutty with a rich, heady flavour', it sounds straight out of a pastry recipe review article.

Dec 17, 2017
Would love if this game was able to be modded easily so that people can create their own characters and share them, similar to other games like Brothel King.

szaja

Apr 18, 2020
New game doesn't work for me. Accept button doesn't do anything after entering the name.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
The game sounds interesting but it sucks that it's another Unity game, I'd love to mod out the pussy smells stuff. I get it if that's your kink but I don't generally describe vaginas like I'd talk about a cheese and spinach quiche, 'buttery and tastes minty and nutty with a rich, heady flavour', it sounds straight out of a pastry recipe review article.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll hide the cassolette details unless the player explicitly seeks them out. And yes, you will be able to mod them.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
Would love if this game was able to be modded easily so that people can create their own characters and share them, similar to other games like Brothel King.
It is! All the content in this game is built with the HD Content Workshop which I intend to release with the game. Hop on discord and I can give you early access. The content workshop lets you create characters, items, quirks, descriptions, battle, and more.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
First battle is too stacked against you. You need to be able to have a party of 3 vs a party of 3 the way everything is balanced. The girls do more damage than you, and act more than you, and can afford to undo your CC more than you. It's next to impossible to take one of the girls down before they take you down, and this makes the gameplay feel sour.

That said, it's a good mechanical base, and there's worth here. Getting balance right is hard, so don't be discouraged. You've got a good base here.

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
A technical demo and with very little content in my opinion... it may improve but at the moment it's been so little that it's uncomfortable...

You can only go to fight with 2 characters against 3, has anyone managed to win with that? there is no time to see all the skills in a single fight

Does the control of the day have any use? It doesn't seem to do anything except change the time/day, in the characters I see that their energy or action counter, the order of the clock goes from: Day 2 Night, Day 2, Daytime, Day 2 Evening, Day 3 Night ... no should it be Day 2 Daytime, Day 2 Evening, Day 2 Night, Day 3 daytime? sometimes a stage of the day is skipped by pressing the button. The only change I noticed is that when interacting with a girl using the same command 2 or more times in the same day/time of day, the effect is negative (all bonuses)

Initiative bars can be hidden or filled faster to make combat more dynamic.

When losing the fight the back button is in the lower left corner, it is not visible if it is not in full screen. Other things cannot be seen if they are not full screen

Do you gain any effect for improving or worsening the relationship with the maids? It goes up very slowly, if you don't win anything, they could remove that element until it does something useful.

The change of partner is fulfilled without problems, but remove the partner doesn't work most of the time.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
This game just makes absolutely 0 sense whatsoever. The combat even when you equip everything is just impossible. The first problem is that the battles are only 2v3 and you can barely do anything that by the time its your turn again is already undone or render next to useless. Cooldowns not only are massive but carry over fights even if you advance the day, the battle interface not only is confusing with the horribly thin lines but also there is a bunch of stats thrown into my face that as much as they resemble familiar terms, tell me almost nothing about how they are affecting in battle or what i should choose over the other. More so because the enemy only ever attacks the player and completely ignores the other character you are able to be at an advantage or go out to the offensive... ever.

The only good thing the game has so far is a good base to work on, the abilities, effects and everything in between. However the balance is literally non-existent, it just shows a total lack of playtesting. So what should be done (among surely more changes forward) is: make bars wider and add numbers so is more clearly visible the status of the characters, also you can create icons for initiative and arousal (think a sword and a heart respectively) which convey the idea and are easily more readable while remaining the classic 2 bar for the status of your char, have a party of 3 not 2, if this is a game that will reassemble more dungeon crawling styles of battle after battle after battle then mobs need to be weaker, not equal to the power they would have if they are a players character, that is because they only need to live 1 battle, the players party need to go through several of them so is a marathon.
All this can help it become a much more reasonable experience and after those are implemented surely "new problems" will rise (i say new but is just that the bigger ones are address and other more underlying problems will become more obvios, like the ridiculous cds and lack of anything useful in soraka's kit considering she is a sole healer but 80% of her healing is through cumming somehow)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes