Unity - Abandoned - Harem Dungeon [v3.4.7] [Erokidev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GobbleGobble

I actually like this concept a lot, I hope they introduce more sex in combat as that would really sell the game to a lot more players imo.

Battles dont feel that much fun but the gear system and combat H is quite entertaining. Will watch this keenly
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v20811 a.k.a. 8/11 (from itch io page]

Nice Idea, lots of POTENTIAL features, hardly playable.

Everything is chance based it seems-
    Attacks can be evaded, spells can miss, status effects can fail to apply, NPC interactions can go bad (unless there's an invisible system that pretends to make sense).​
    Drops are few and almost always basic rarity equipment, even rare sells <10 Gold and the same 350 Gold pile, no matter the difficulty / stage.​
    Then there's unfinished jank:
    Inconsistent clothing damage- Enemies seem to only have their bras and panties damaged / destroyed, allies their entire outfits.​
    Inconsistent formatting-
    Victory and Vendor screen (size 32) is 11 columns x3 rows -1 for bottom​
    Equipment screen size is (32) with 12 columns x3 rows -4 bottom​
    Healing NPCs crashes (healing cream).
    There's only 1 upgrade available and it takes way too long.
    Emotion system feels only punishing and not rewarding.
    Passing time too quickly shuffles portrait bubbles.​
    I recommend adding some type of progress system: levels to make the grind worth it or equipment strengthening, since set bonusses are strong and equipment already has a 'level' tag.

I advise using Trello to track updates, features, plans and even bugs.

Currently not fun, lots to be worked on. 2 (+1 for Alpha*) /5
    (*Itch io says it's Alpha, F95 post does not and it should)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

thatslipperyguy

has potential hope they work on this alot more since now there is not too much but its still a enjoyable game. hope they dont abandon this project although maybe should have spent more time in the oven before getting out
  4. 1.00 star(s)

eltommy666

TLDR: Still feels like a demo, uncompleted with no semblance of story or progression

I've actually been following this for a while now back when this was technically still a demo post. Because of the game was at such an early state back then I felt it was unfair to give an honest review at the time. But as it seems the game has launched from its infancy, I can say that I am thoroughly unimpressed. While the game does provide a nice array of graphics and smooth interactions via Unity, I expected MUCH more
    for the post-demo release. Honestly calling this a game at all is a bit of a stretch. There truly just isn't any sort of story, any sort of content besides the demo battle. I absolutely had high hopes for this as a demo because the mechanics seemed well crafted, but to release in this state feels like the developer got a bit hasty. I will continue following the game and will edit my review in the future should anything change, but as of right now I am very disappointed with the state of things.