Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
hello
?????????
this my feeling after 10mn of game
i interact with all girls, sleep, and now nothing to do. what is the purpose of this game? story ?
what to do with action points? many places but no more interact !!
deleted and bye

I mean, its more of a tech demo than a full game dude. its the very first release. just wait and they'll have new stuff soon.

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
new onboard.png

Very detailed Public Update on my about Harem Cartel - v0.2:
Beware, it's a lot of text. And the girl above is one of the new main characters: a blind girl with inked eyes. I really wanted to have her as part of my story, but wasn't confident that I could pull it off. Whatever, she's in, I like her a lot.

I will be linking Public posts like this in the future, and sending excerpts of Private posts in Game and Dev Threads (tell me if you think it's spammy, I'm not sure). Thanks!

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
I mean, its more of a tech demo than a full game dude. its the very first release. just wait and they'll have new stuff soon.
Tech demo is a good way to talk about it.

If anyone likes digging through the code (I'm part of the subsection that likes to do it for adult games) - you will see that most of the systems are in place for me to make content - and now it's about actually creating it, utilizing all of the created systems.

Lots of issues/areas to improve in the first build, see post above for all details.

Thanks to all comments, I'm slowly getting better. But you obviously won't see me getting better until the next release.

There's also always an option I'd ruin it, but I'll try to avoid it :coffee:

Reactions: Catblaster69

Eibone

Oct 25, 2020
Very promising initial release. The plot had me hooked a little so when it ended abruptly it had me searching everywhere thinking there was a tad more. My only thorn I had with it was that some compassion/corruption choices seemed to be way better than its counter-part. Cheers to the new title

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Damn, this first release is painfully short...

Can't wait for new releases, trap looks cute as well (I'm a gynophile, making me liking traps not exactly gay, HAH)

models are also very well made, animations are a *bit* rough, but overall not horrible like many others I've seen on this site.

Can't wait for future updates!

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
View attachment 3278794

Very detailed Public Update on my about Harem Cartel - v0.2:
Beware, it's a lot of text. And the girl above is one of the new main characters: a blind girl with inked eyes. I really wanted to have her as part of my story, but wasn't confident that I could pull it off. Whatever, she's in, I like her a lot.

I will be linking Public posts like this in the future, and sending excerpts of Private posts in Game and Dev Threads (tell me if you think it's spammy, I'm not sure). Thanks!
This game looks really good - I will definitely try it! (y)

Thank you for your hard work - TotalHarem (and please, don't worry if somebody does not like something - ultimately you cannot please everybody in this world).

I really like your both signatures too - straight to the point! :cool:

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
So once you "interact" with everyone at the college is there something else that moves the story forward, or is that basically the end of this version? I went to the strip club and talked to the cop lady, and interacted with the 2 strippers, also went to the cafe thinking the professor would let me talk to her, but nothing. Hacker, police station, park, safehouse, monastery, same thing.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Soo I just spoke with the teacher and her daughter and then went to the strip club to talk to the barista and the cop. I can interact with the strippers but nothing happens. Nothing else at night.
Have I reached the end? Sanbox games really need to put some questlog into their games.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
here Ester egg! did you know that city use base on REAL city! e.g twin tower is call Petronas twin tower in capital city of Malaysia.. even "harem Cartel" kinda suspicious.. haha shhh :KEK: :coffee:
goniball.PNG

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
By the way, I received some very negative reactions to the trap character, and since it's likely a mainstream reaction, I will add an option at the start of the game to turn him/her into a girl or keep the original storyline (which is the priority). It will obviously have impacts on the story if you go for the non-cannon option, but I want ppl to be comfortable while keeping the content I want.
Ok, I was going to ask if the trap character could be ignored.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes