Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
is here sex with trap?
There's not much sex with anyone yet, we're still just meeting everyone.

Speaking of the traps, I do hope that there isn't going to be too much of the MC agonising over finding them attractive, too many games do that and it makes the MC very hard to identify with; if we weren't into traps, we would have picked the option to switch them off, and when he's asked at the beginning he says "if it looks like a girl..." which is at odds with him having a problem with it later.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
did DEV nuke his patreon page
Or did PATREON nuke the dev's patreon page.

because this game very blatantly violated patreon rules.
So I am pretty sure patreon are the ones who deleted it not the dev.
Yea, some people think as long as you don't have incest/loli you're good, but as many creators have found out since they started doing some real enforcement since November, they are much stricter than that. People who've been skating for years have felt the hammer come down the last few months.

Reactions: harem.king

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Yea, some people think as long as you don't have incest/loli you're good, but as many creators have found out since they started doing some real enforcement since November, they are much stricter than that. People who've been skating for years have felt the hammer come down the last few months.
What?! This game is dead now?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
did DEV nuke his patreon page
Or did PATREON nuke the dev's patreon page.

because this game very blatantly violated patreon rules.
So I am pretty sure patreon are the ones who deleted it not the dev.
If it was patreon, should appear a warning saying “this page was removed”. But when you click on the patreon you just get empty page with the message “this user is not support anyone at the moment” which appears is the own dev who deleted the patreon page

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This seems to be pretty dead eh? With how communicative the developer was, if it was some patreon issue we probably would have heard about it.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes