VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hard Exam [Part 1-2] [DeepSleep]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have to say that I fell for Anna in the main game and always looking for an update to that game but to see another side story is great though this is the one that I would love to see more about. I mean expand it :) its left with a couple cliffhangers depending on decision

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hard Exam
have fun and please report problems
Many thanks! I'm a fan of your work. It's hard not to observe the quickness and quality of you ports.
I know there are other ports you've made, but I am afraid I'm missing some and it's hard for me to "hunt" them all. Can you, please, let me know what were your previous projects and the future ones in this regard, so I can keep an eye on them?
Thank you!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Many thanks! I'm a fan of your work. It's hard not to observe the quickness and quality of you ports.
I know there are other ports you've made, but I am afraid I'm missing some and it's hard for me to "hunt" them all. Can you, please, let me know what were your previous projects and the future ones in this regard, so I can keep an eye on them?
Thank you!
sorry i'm too lazy for a list :)
these a the search results for my ports ->

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
how do I download this
Like every other game on this website? I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but this once I will go ahead and answer you. The original post (the first one), there are download links for the game. If you're using Windows, click a link next to it to download the game for Windows. The same for MAC under it. Those are the only released versions right now in the original post.

If you look at the link below, an unofficial Android port was done by user/modder the66. Enjoy.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I mean, Anna's nice but what's with the older man theme that seems to follow her? Really ruins it for me.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Could have been better if we had some Emily in it, but of course, she went away before :x

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes