VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hard Exam [Part 1-2] [DeepSleep]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wildthing6

Can a shor tail entertain ?!?
    This game is an great example where in part 1 you have to persuade your professor and in part 2 you have to face janitor problems.
    Anna is always Anna, who play her main game should recognize her attitude. We are in a prequel so she have a lot to discover.

Best part of these 2 short game is second when she face janitor.
    All time spent here is a good time
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zane11

Short and sweet!

If you like the Anna Exciting Affection game, you should definitely play this one as well. But even as a standalone it most certainly doesn't disappoint.

PS: Janitor should have put it in ;)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

I honestly love this. A different type of story for Anna.

Part 1 is about her teacher.
    Part 2 is about the janitor blackmailing her.

Scenarios like these are great and seeing Anna used by other guys is better.
    If anyone likes Anna EA, then you will enjoy this short game which has being corrupted even more.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Face Off

Very short story/game.

I made the mistake of playing this before the "main" game, going for chronological order. I didn't realize it was so short. Bad choice.

So, for me, it felt somewhat vanilla-y and I had no connections with any character.

Very good graphics.

I recommend this for those who have enjoyed the main game and want a little more.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i thought why not rate this too since i am one of the Anna-veterans especially on this forum. so here we go:

Pros:
    + nice setting/hot story
    + blackmail is always hot especially with a girl like anna
    + schoolgirl outfit looks fucking hot
    + schoolgirl/teacher scenario
    + hints for some contuation of the story (which didn't happen yet)
    + nice animations
    + amazing quality
    + some hot poses
    + english as always good and understandable
    + quite a big mini game

Cons:
    - teacher should have looked older
    - there should be more sex poses

thats it. really nothing else to complain here in my opinion. the other minigames have more flaws in my opinion so you should really give this a try! :)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ShPd

I loved this game. I felt there were a few capitalization errors, but this was minor. An extra animated scene or two would've been much nicer- and more than one option to choose from within the story would've gone over so much better.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DragonFire

A true little masterpiece for us who enjoy the Anna Exciting Affection game, short novel background story, with the awesome graphics and nice sounds we've come to love.
    It really is a short story I would hope got continued, both results from the one choice there is to make leads my mind to wander in lewdness about what came afterwards.
    I recall the first short story from same creator, it didn't have the same aspect of "to be continued" as this one does :D