• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~[Swaneye]

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
meh, unfortunately, this game is utterly boring to read. it's as fun as it is listening to ya aunt telling ya about her neighbors and what they did the day :sleep:
i really can't recommend it, even though the art is nicely done and the animations are made with a lot of love.

---

anway, before i go into a rant offensive... i saw that no one posted a 100% save-file so here ya go (see attachment)! all things are unlocked there, even the epilogues.

simply install the save folder into the very folder where the game exe is. if ya wanna keep your old saves and just "test" out my save file (if it works and so on), simply rename your very own savefolder called savedata to e.g. savedata2 before unzipping my zipfile.

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
meh, unfortunately, this game is utterly boring to read. it's as fun as it is listening to ya aunt telling ya about her neighbors and what they did the day :sleep:
i really can't recommend it, even though the art is nicely done and the animations have are made with a lot of love.

---

anway, before i go into a rant offensive... i saw that no one posted a 100% save-file so here ya go (see attachment)! all things are unlocked there, even the epilogues.

simply install the save folder into the very folder where the game exe is. if ya wanna keep your old saves and just "test" out my save file (if it works and so on), simply rename your very own savefolder called savedata to e.g. savedata2 before unzipping my zipfile.
To be honest, this is one of those games/VNs that you just skip ahead just to reach the H-scenes which is basically all of Nukiges are anyway except for few.

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
i really can't recommend it, even though the art is nicely done and the animations have are made with a lot of love.

---

To be honest, this is one of those games/VNs that you just skip ahead just to reach the H-scenes which is basically all of Nukiges are anyway except for few.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There's a somewhat detailed harem route guide on the . It also explains how to get the epilogue stories in the special mode. I've pasted the guide in the SPOILER tags below with a couple of additional details that may make it a bit clearer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much but why the 1960s Batman?

D

Deleted member 377868

The game is too big for Mega,can you add a torrent link

D

Deleted member 377868

use , it bypasses the MEGA restriction.
I tried used it,but everytime I get the same error;Bandwitch Limit exceded,do you know how to fix it?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I tried used it,but everytime I get the same error;Bandwitch Limit exceded,do you know how to fix it?
that means you already used mega today BEFORE using jdownloader2 and downloaded 'til the limit, am i right?
wait a day and tomorrow ONLY use jdownloader2 for mega.

oh and before i forget: even with jodwnloader you might get a restriction how much you ar allowed to download. the trick i found out, is, to let it download everything you wanna download for the day at the same time. that way you can bypass it (at least it worked for me).

Apr 10, 2018
The issue appears to be some missing and/or extra brackets, which I may have fixed with a bit of finagling. Unfortunately, I don't have a C compiler installed, and my laptop is really shit. If someone want to test my fix to see if I it didn't break it even more, I can link the code. I would like to actually play this game, so if things could be sorted out it'd be amazing.
Ignore me, I'm just stupid for trusting LocaleEmulator, and not changing the locale manually when the game didn't work.

jsilvester

Donor
Feb 27, 2018
Can someone help? When I start the .exe file this appears... and i can even scroll up and even close it when press ESC.
Everything set to Jap, nonunicode etc... even tried with a emulater and nothing.
bug1.png bug 1.2.png bug1.3.png

lelancoltfaszu

Dec 10, 2018
Help me guys !
I download the emulator and i get the same error as before !
How can i solve this problem ?
(Sorry for my bad english)