VN Others Completed Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~[Swaneye]

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 225258

Overview:
One day, Taisuke finds a book in his room and opens it without knowing the secret. What appears from inside is a vampire girl!? He is sucked in by her..., and his life changes 180 degrees. "People who are sucked in by vampires can't control their libido and they keep asking for sex." Let's make your friends vampires, make them sexually excited, and have sex!
Thread Updated: 2019-01-16
Release Date: 2009-03-27
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English (patched)
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: ,
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

View attachment 225262 View attachment 225263 View attachment 225264 View attachment 225265 View attachment 225266
View attachment 225267 View attachment 225268 View attachment 225269 View attachment 225270
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! :D
i was searching this game just a few days before and had trouble finding it! all the fucking torrents including the ones from nyaa were down. how did ya manage to find it?

ya can bet ya ass what i will be downloading now.

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
Had same problem with getting it to run. Apparently you need to use the NTlea Emulator, the other one i already had installed didnt work. EDIT: Ok nvm, game crashes after clicking start :(

spops

Aug 6, 2017

Overview:
One day, Taisuke finds a book in his room and opens it without knowing the secret. What appears from inside is a vampire girl!? He is sucked in by her..., and his life changes 180 degrees. "People who are sucked in by vampires can't control their libido and they keep asking for sex." Let's make your friends vampires, make them sexually excited, and have sex!

Isn't that technically just a succubus though? :unsure:

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! :D
i was searching this game just a few days before and had trouble finding it! all the fucking torrents including the ones from nyaa were down. how did ya manage to find it?

really?
this is how it went for me,
the goddess of luck was pleased by all of my heroic video game worlds saving actions,
and decided to increase my luck status to 30,
as a thank you gift[even tho i was hoping for something else:(]

google---->

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
really?
the goddess of luck was pleased by all of my heroic video game worlds saving actions,

google---->
neat. didn't know of that website.
they even have which was also difficult for me to find.
it's only the jap. version. but i already found the fan translated patch :p. got a lot of nice stuff to play the next few days xD.

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
really?

google---->
hahaha i used to visit that website regularly until i found f95zone :D

Reactions: koinzell-