VN Others Completed Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~[Swaneye]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c612485package.jpg

Overview:
One day, Taisuke finds a book in his room and opens it without knowing the secret. What appears from inside is a vampire girl!? He is sucked in by her..., and his life changes 180 degrees. "People who are sucked in by vampires can't control their libido and they keep asking for sex." Let's make your friends vampires, make them sexually excited, and have sex!
Thread Updated: 2019-01-16
Release Date: 2009-03-27
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English (patched)
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: ,
Translator:
Fandisc: Hara ☆ Para!! ~Swan Nakadashi Paradise~
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extra: TRANSLATED MENU PICS

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture5.PNG
Capture6.PNG VJ004575_img_smpa3.jpg VJ004575_img_smpa5.jpg VJ004575_img_smpa7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Did they finally fully translate the game? I remember them stopping at around 35% (or something like that) of the game.

Sep 29, 2017
I hope the translation is better than the name "Loe Quality" implies.

Addendum: Quality seems fine. Their coding skills are clearly lacking though, as word wrapping is frequently incorrectly done, they couldn't figure out how to do italics, and the menus are all untranslated.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Cool.
I have too many games at the moment. I should clear some of them, before playing new ones. I know, I'll just forget half of them and only get a fraction of the enjoyment of playing the rest half assed or skipping all dialog. Should I download too many games.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I haven't tried this version, so I'm not 100% sure.
Did you set your local to japanese?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
This seems like a terrible idea. How many 'female friends' does the MC have? Will he die of exhaustion? Well, at least they'll keep his death off screen.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
Yea you have to run japan local or download and run it with a emulator. I am playing it right now with a emulator for testing and its running fine so far.