WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
The last exhibitionpoint you can get after the holidays. You have to contact Lena, and she will manage it. The master will contacted at school, when Anton sends you to the bathrooms. After that he is in his house near school. You can't talk to the prostitutes, but at some point to "the nurse" near the prostitutes.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I played with game trying to go as far as I could, but I'm currently blocked in my Playthgrough. (can't complete Anton and Igor current quest).
Anton quest is: "I went on a visit to his wife.Now we have to report to Anton" but i haven't new talk option with him.
Igor quest is:"I have Friday afternoon to go to a workshop to Igor" where MC says she's "not ready yet", but i have already 859 depravity and 820 Submission.

Finally, how much ending is there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My save is here if it can help.

Last edited:

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
" I went on a visit to his wife.Now we have to report to Anton " mean you have reached some pregression progression. His wife is in fact Zhenya. There is a lot of issue with the automatic translation that was done on the game that confuse several name with "wife". There should be now a new dialog option with Anton that should be unlocked. You should be able to talk him about your naughty time with Zhenya.He his at the school staircase.

"I have Friday afternoon to go to a workshop to Igor" for this your corruption is enough but you also need to have high lust.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ERRATA: forgot a main end route

Last edited:
Reactions: Armelle69

mirima

May 13, 2020
Okay... I need some huge help. I have tried reading through all of the topics about Anton2 quest line being broken and I am unable to figure out how to fix it myself. Does someone have a patch that I can use? Or if someone could please explain to me how in the world I can even reach the coding myself in order to fix it manually? I am really wanting to explore Zhenya's quest line and am stuck after having sex with her the first time.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Okay... I need some huge help. I have tried reading through all of the topics about Anton2 quest line being broken and I am unable to figure out how to fix it myself. Does someone have a patch that I can use? Or if someone could please explain to me how in the world I can even reach the coding myself in order to fix it manually? I am really wanting to explore Zhenya's quest line and am stuck after having sex with her the first time.
hey.

On page 10 of this thread, user named Vividrose has posted a QSP file named "Anton fix", download that, and use that when opening the game. Should work.

mirima

May 13, 2020
hey.

On page 10 of this thread, user named Vividrose has posted a QSP file named "Anton fix", download that, and use that when opening the game. Should work.
THANK YOU! jeesh. dunno how I missed that post. thanks for the quick reply

mirima

May 13, 2020
Okay, sadly I am stuck again. At the point where I cannot find Zhenya and all I have been given is the phone number for Olga, and she will not tell me where Zhenya is. Would someone please let me know what I am supposed to do from here? The Notebook really isn't giving me that much of a clue.

mirima

May 13, 2020
What does it take to be able to walk around Everywhere naked? I have already reached exhibitionism 4, am quite far into Master's quests, have already done that huge adventure where I paid Lena, and all of that. Is it even possible to walk around naked?

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
What does it take to be able to walk around Everywhere naked? I have already reached exhibitionism 4, am quite far into Master's quests, have already done that huge adventure where I paid Lena, and all of that. Is it even possible to walk around naked?
I dont think walking arround naked is a default option at all. You can only do it during events that force you to be naked.

Mugetsu

Nov 20, 2017
image_2022-05-10_202429770.png Hi i have a problem actually i just DL the game usually i can play QSP game with no pb but for that game when extract the file i have this :/ is it normal thx your help !

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Ok, I have a little bit to guess, what you are trying to ask. If I got you right, you are asking how to start a regular qsp game. Here you can either open the qsp570 folder and start the exe manually or you change the name of your *.qsp to the name that the happy.bat shows. You can see it, when you edit it with any texteditor.

Mugetsu

Nov 20, 2017
Ok, I have a little bit to guess, what you are trying to ask. If I got you right, you are asking how to start a regular qsp game. Here you can either open the qsp570 folder and start the exe manually or you change the name of your *.qsp to the name that the happy.bat shows. You can see it, when you edit it with any texteditor.
Hi thx for you reply but i just follow the instruction on the main page of the game but i can t open lunch the QSP file *happyend10-en.QSP* and nope when i go to the QSP570 i can t lunch the game also :/

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote