Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
Ok... so this sucks. I really like this game, but can´t get out of exhibitionism 0. The mc is already a nympho and submissive... :(
Hey! Can you provide me your save? I can take a look and see if there is any way to enter a locked state where you cannot do it. And fix it in the translation refactor we are doing.

jibin

Jan 9, 2018
someone made a qsp with all events unlocked.... like we can choose any event from igor or master. Anybody still got that cheat qsp, and if u do mind sharing them?
thanks

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Hey SherPrince, do you want us working together?
I'll be bold sorry: if you don't want to redo everything, you should wait I isolate all text into a separate file.
Contact me if you plan to actually work with me and not just considering it.So we will be able to sync and perhapsfindaway for you to start working even with unfinished text isolation.
Otherwise, you can work in parallel if you want. You seem to have more bandwidth than I have. Let's hope you finish first :)
I will still plan to deliver a multilingual version of this game, with script update for maintenance, bugfixes, save migration from original game and improved EN translation.

Also I have contacted the original author before starting this work. He is ok and kinda hyped for the multinlingual version. He is kinda open to other taken lead onto his work and even propose me at some point to share resources (images) if we want to add contents.
Any news or updates?

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Progress ground to a halt for a while. Last I heard from him he was having a really busy time at work, and I was losing my mind at uni. I'm not sure if he still wants to work on this, but I'll see about starting progress again. If that falls through, I'll publish the stuff I translated myself.
Okey, thanks for responding. Even if you dont find the time to keep working, im grateful you tried.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Excuse me, how do I go from Exhibitionist 3 to 4, now that Katie no longer gives me missions and can't go to her house.

How to meet the master?I'm stuck on Anton's second quest, he let me wear a special form,what is the "special form"?

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Excuse me, how do I go from Exhibitionist 3 to 4, now that Katie no longer gives me missions and can't go to her house.

How to meet the master?I'm stuck on Anton's second quest, he let me wear a special form,what is the "special form"?
So I was stuck with Master Quest and Lena for quite some time, despite having 750+ Depravity and Exhibition at 3, what finally allowed me to progress was whoring event with Paul and his buddies... X_x

I've tried to call Lena before event and right after event and it finally worked.
Also... if I remember correctly (and I think do) Anton's quest is broken. At certain parts (when you have to report on Eugene progress) code is written wrong and you can't trigger stuff to progress it, there's a patch somewhere in topic I think...

As for "special form" I think it's sexier/skimpier school outfit... Can't remember X_x

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Also... if I remember correctly (and I think do) Anton's quest is broken. At certain parts (when you have to report on Eugene progress) code is written wrong and you can't trigger stuff to progress it, there's a patch somewhere in topic I think...

As for "special form" I think it's sexier/skimpier school outfit... Can't remember X_x
I bought a slutty school uniform from the store, but I can't go out in it

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
1, then how to find the master, someone said that swimming in the nude beach can find a bottle, but I also found a day of swimming

2. How to have sex with KAT, just keep going to her home?

3. How do I talk to prostitutes? I've seen all the scenes on my night tour and now I don't see any scenes of prostitutes in night.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
I've seen a few posts asking about working as a "whore" and how to do it. I'm not quite sure about the whole process that takes you there, but I've found out a few things about it that weren't mentioned in the thread.

1. You need to "take a stroll around the highway" in the area where the "nurse" is, in order to catch a particular event, which is extremely grindy (save scumming is recommended) and you will probably have to do it for many days, BUT what you should look for is an event with a series of scenes/images, which is different than the other single image events. And at the last scene of this multi page event, the character says that she may think about doing that for money. By the way, I may be mistaken, but doing the "grinding" while being "extremely excited" seemed to increase your chance of encountering random events.

2. You then have to speak with Katja or whatever (the girl you meet around your house) about it. She will tell you that you need to buy a sexy dress or something. When you have the dress, there will be a new option in bathroom menu at home that reads "get ready to work as the lady of the night" or something similar. It's a bluish transparent dress by the way.

3. In terms of how you actually work as a whore, you basically "take a stroll" at the same place. They are random events as well, sometimes mixed with previous random events. However, keep in mind that some of these prostitution events are fairly lengthy, considering the time of day you'll be doing it, it's possible that you may sometimes miss school. I personally would avoid doing it on Monday and Friday mornings (24:00~06.00) depending on whether or not you'll be occupied with an important event at school. Friday is the exam day, so you never want to miss it.

Edit reason: Added a third article on how to actually do it.
For the second point, I saw a lot of prostitution scenes, some of which were very long, but I couldn't talk about it with Katja

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote