Comics Hannah's Corruption [1-16] [3diddly]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'd suggest replacing some of the preview images that are taken from the later chapters or endings, as they're kind of spoilery.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
As a married man I can only say one thing, if someone tried to do this to her they would have to put that bullet in me or i'd be chewing on their throat.

I don't know any man that would put someone they claim to love in that position.

Therein lies my problem with this. I don't know if it's supposed to make me feel sympathy for either Mark or Hannah but if you put your wife in that position or, as they wife, go along with it then they both deserve it.
as a maried man you are right . as a dickhead you must learn no to be stupid. this is NOT real. nor the ppl play this think this is real or it will be hot in real life. i find this extremly hot. but i dont think this will be in real life. maybe you should learn to disting those 2 before you do someting stupid you learn in some game. there are many cases

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Need comic similiar like this with tags and story,

(Housewife, or female prota, cheating,NTR)

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
I really felt that gut-wrenching feeling that is inteded for the readers (Thank you 3Diddly for creating this masterpiece ♥ )

One thing I am really confused about is why are people here saying that Hannah has turned into a bimbo and betrayed Mark?
Until the very end, Hannah is still loyal to Mark and caring for her own child.

The deleted footage in chapter 16 clearly showed that Orlov wanted to take revenge on Mark/Hannah for plotting against him by using Walter. Therefore, 4 days after Hannah's first delivery:
-Orlov blackmailed/ordered Hannah to marry him and become his sex slave permanently, otherwise he will kill Hannah's daughter (Alexis).
-But instead of having the marriage done quickly, Orlov wants Mark to suffer first, by forcing Hannah to go back to Mark to show that she does not love him anymore (SHE IS PRETENDING IF YOU GUYS DIDNT ALREADY REALIZE THIS, SHE STILL LOVES MARK UNTIL THE VERY END).
-This plan causes Mark to misunderstand his wife as a slut who has lost her mind.
-Ultimately Mark leaves by his own will, thinking that he has truly lost Hannah.
-Orlov's sadistic desires are finally sated.

Truth is, Hannah is BLACKMAILED and is FORCED to trick Mark so that Mark accepts defeat and leaves by his own.
Which is why I really feel bad for both of them. From this, we can clearly tell that at least Mark can walk out of there and start a new life.

But as for Hannah, her future is doomed, she is destined to become Orlov's sex slave permanently for the rest of her life, and her daughter will be raised to be a ruthless dictator too, which she has ZERO control over on how to raise her own daughter. The only way forward for her is to ACCEPT her place as Orlov's sex slave and live the rest of her life as a whore/bimbo, knowing that she will never be able to escape the nightmare/abuse as she has to stay married to Orlov willingly to protect her daugther.

Hence why you never see Hannah with her normal/sane personality anymore after marrying Orlov:
-She does not has the chance to, she has no contact with anyone that isn't Orlov's contact, who knows her as Orlov's whore/bimbo. (that is why she's always acting dumb)
-Gradually, she will become used to acting dumb and tragically, it would seem like this is the best way she can continue living.
-Even in the alternate ending, I would like to think that Hannah pretends to not recognize Mark, even though she still remembers Mark and it breaks her heart to see him again.
-Even if Hannah decided to ask Mark for help, there is no way of convincing Mark to beliveve in her again, after what happened during Hannah's forced betrayal.

All in all, this is truly a fucked up and gut-wrenching experience for any sane-minded person to go through, viewing from Mark/Hannah's perspective. I believe this is the experience that the author/devloper wanted the readers to experience when they read the comic.
I can proudly say that this is one of the best if not the best, psychologically tormenting, comic/game that i've ever played.
And I have also finished Atonia Blues too (Short game with the same 10/10 quality). 3Diddly is truly an expert in this genre!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Cant really understand why there is so much "hate" in this thread. You can not criticize an NTR game/comic for NTR Content. The ending is a relatively normal ending like in many NTR-Mangas. A "Happy Ending" would destroy the whole sense of this genre. In an Incest game you want to see a father fucks his daughter and in an NTR game you want to see a women in a relationship getting corrupted. Both is totally wrong in RL but this is just fiction.
Yeah I agree.
Looks like I made a wrong turn with this one.

Everyone has their fetishes, demented as they may be,... we are all fcked up to some degree if we are here on F95.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes