Come and see how this housewife becomes corrupted!​

Updated: 22 May 2017
Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapters 1-16 and alternate ending
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Uploaded by @met4lsp4wn

0415.jpg 0803.jpg 1107.jpg 1305.jpg 1609.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

leobree

Oct 15, 2016
Im not really reading that many Comics but i must say this Story is pretty good and seems like hes new to Making Comics.
He will be a good Artist so support him if you can :)

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Just got done reading Art is pretty alright story is not so bad was amusing to read at some and certain points but it is not something I would be going gaga over and impatiently wait for the other chapters. Main character deserves a bitch slap across the face with a chainsaw and the wife I don't know but she needs to start using that head of hers.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I see both your points of view. There's originality in how the storyline is written and there is diversity with the characters. My only gripes are the stereotyping and the married couple being moronic. I'd have left her the second she touched her boss in the first comic. Her stuff would be packed and sitting outside, the locks would be changed and she would have received a notice of annulment the second she returned.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Given the fact she is doing it for him not to get hurt in the first part sure I get it she was hesitant it was cringe worthy if I were in his position but then again it is also his fault for her to have been in such a situation, however on her return unlike him I would have had opened my mouth and if she was not op to a solution for running away togetter or at least in a way to kill/poison that fucker I would be at that moment done, I am the one that is going to die and such sure they will try to get through others to get to me but they are already doing that through her while we are trying to back my debt so that should already say enough so if she were to stay I too would have just ended and told her to stay there is if she wishes because I will be gone by the time she returns.. got to think it a bit through though. However both of them are not thinking she slowly does whatever he wants no fights gives in and has learned to enjoy it and he does not even bother mentioning the video's he get's but loses his mind over the hair change... It is already done either leave or fuck I don't know. They both are dumb asses.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
I have been following him for some time. He seems to make these scenes pretty quick!
I like his art style. I hope he collaborates with a game maker. We need more NTR games! I'll support him on patreon when/if he does so.

edit: I just checked his patreon page and he indeed has started making games! Pledging now :)

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
When he has a game with decent amount of content ill look in to it i just hope its not a grindy rpgm game.

Reactions: Bgguyy1

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Nice ill wait for the rest of the comic as for Katie I've seen it but seeing as it is only 0.2 Ill wait till it is like 0.5 or something before I play it, hoping to see how far his skill has improved.Ill see it by then I guess, thanks.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes