Comics Hannah's Corruption [1-16] [3diddly]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As a married man I can only say one thing, if someone tried to do this to her they would have to put that bullet in me or i'd be chewing on their throat.

I don't know any man that would put someone they claim to love in that position.

Therein lies my problem with this. I don't know if it's supposed to make me feel sympathy for either Mark or Hannah but if you put your wife in that position or, as they wife, go along with it then they both deserve it.

othello

May 30, 2017
Personally, I found this to be pretty disturbing.
Makes me wonder what's in the dev's head, as well as the people who get off on it.
To take such pleasure in someone else's suffering is reprehensible & morally wrong.
Hopefully, as others have said in KC, Katie has the opportunity to extract herself from Wright's grasp & take some form of revenge.
There should at least be the opportunity for a happy ending, which I for one, would much prefer.
Just my opinion, guys.
There is a happy ending and 3diddly gives readers the advice to stop there if they like this kind of disney fantasy.
However, I think people who followed Hannah's corruption wanted to see just how (far) she is being corrupted. Half of the patrons liked the bad ending but the other half didn't like it because both suffer too much and there is no way out for them. There were some ideas that Hananh would return to Marc being partly corrupted and both turn tables to take revenge. Perhaps 3diddly didn't give the public that ending because he wanted to continue Hannah's story in Katie's.

Reactions: dbp5ca

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
As a married man I can only say one thing, if someone tried to do this to her they would have to put that bullet in me or i'd be chewing on their throat.

I don't know any man that would put someone they claim to love in that position.

Therein lies my problem with this. I don't know if it's supposed to make me feel sympathy for either Mark or Hannah but if you put your wife in that position or, as they wife, go along with it then they both deserve it.
This game is just a misguided fantasy of some demented asshole.

othello

May 30, 2017

At the beginning of chapter two Marc says Hannah he would work for Orlov instead of her. Though Orlov had whored her out before she refuses to do so because she thinks she has to be loyal to Marc and help paying his debt faster by continuing to work for Orlov. What you can say is that Marc isn't insisting and doesn't come up with a plan to stop all this.

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
The Filebox links for chapters 1-5, 6, 7 are down. The ideal solution would be a single complete upload, but anything would be helpful. Sounds like the story would be up my alley, especially since I like the Katie's Corruption game.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
The Filebox links for chapters 1-5, 6, 7 are down. The ideal solution would be a single complete upload, but anything would be helpful...
Hi @HenrikIbsen (<- classy nick btw). Welcome here and tyvm for pointing to this problem with your first post already. :)

You can cite / tag a user by using the @ sign followed by the nick - the user gets a ping that he / she is mentioned. In this case the first bet is the OP creator for this thread which is @muttdoggy. If the stray got time the files might be uploaded asap. FileBox sadly seems down atm. :/

Thanks again, and nice to have you here with us! Have fiun and enjoy yourself. :) If you got questions drop me a line, okay?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Unfortunately I do not have this one backed up. :(
If someone else does, upload to an approved host and we will add it with our thanks!

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Cant really understand why there is so much "hate" in this thread. You can not criticize an NTR game/comic for NTR Content. The ending is a relatively normal ending like in many NTR-Mangas. A "Happy Ending" would destroy the whole sense of this genre. In an Incest game you want to see a father fucks his daughter and in an NTR game you want to see a women in a relationship getting corrupted. Both is totally wrong in RL but this is just fiction.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Discussion as to the ending + the way most people get to "see" the game and comic (and quite some others around here and otherwise) can only bring one understanding.

Roleplaying (as to playing another being, idealy into a very different setting, as to help separate things). It then (if/when used with others settings (philosophy understanding, some science to (sociologie, general semantic, etc). There should be nothing who can make you lasting damage. Out of be willing to change of course (which is the point, with correct intellectual bases, its quite difficult to go trough to that status).

In any case, its a story, as such, links to reality (which one ?) are quite loose, and moreover dont need to be forced upon the develloper/writter as he is a being who created "new" content.

Guess it wont be easy to understand for a change, as often, the amount of involved knowledge is high.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@met4lsp4wn All chapters, sorted and contained in one zip? About 1 gigabyte? Just one zip to upload and make mirrors? If so, just upload the zip to mega or google and give us the link. We'll take care of the mirrors and after that is done, you can delete it from your google or mega for room.
For link privacy, you can start a conversation with a mod or uploader and we'll get it done.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
@met4lsp4wn All chapters, sorted and contained in one zip? About 1 gigabyte? Just one zip to upload and make mirrors? If so, just upload the zip to mega or google and give us the link. We'll take care of the mirrors and after that is done, you can delete it from your google or mega for room.
For link privacy, you can start a conversation with a mod or uploader and we'll get it done.
Yes, I sorted all chapters and put them in one .rar file the size is 722 MB,

Can I send it to you?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Nice, thanks for the OP update and for the share!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes