4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Alas i'll have to tell you once again to wait some more time, sorry buddy !

I'm still on it but my pc had some issues with some of the last renders i did, i don't know yet if it will delay the release of the next version, let's hope not.

Anyway, the early-build has been available for quite some time on my patreon now and it looks like people are happy about it !
A little "christmas" update will drop soon (on patreon) and i think i'll be able to release the v0.2 in 3 month for my patrons, thus something like 4 month here :)

Thanks for your interest !
So we can still wait for the next update for March/April? It'll be a substancial update? Cause the intro as pretty small.

By the way, I loved the idea of the game and the renders. Too many interesting routes, hope we can see them all and the game to end.

Thing is, I advice you to choose 1-2 routes and do them entirely. The thing that most kill new games is the lack of update, and considerind the intro was on September, next update being on March is around HALF a year.

I know its rough to do it with little financial support, but it'll probably not increase if the window for the updates are too long. Even realeasing little content but every 1-2 months, will make people trust the project will see an end, thus making more people to give financial support.

Just my 2 cents about it, hope you finish the game, like I said, I love it. But 6 months to get some update after a 5-8 minutes intro make me not wanting to support it financialy, yet. I know a lot of people is like that too.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So we can still wait for the next update for March/April? It'll be a substancial update? Cause the intro as pretty small.

By the way, I loved the idea of the game and the renders. Too many interesting routes, hope we can see them all and the game to end.

Thing is, I advice you to choose 1-2 routes and do them entirely. The thing that most kill new games is the lack of update, and considerind the intro was on September, next update being on March is around HALF a year.

I know its rough to do it with little financial support, but it'll probably not increase if the window for the updates are too long. Even realeasing little content but every 1-2 months, will make people trust the project will see an end, thus making more people to give financial support.

Just my 2 cents about it, hope you finish the game, like I said, I love it. But 6 months to get some update after a 5-8 minutes intro make me not wanting to support it financialy, yet. I know a lot of people is like that too.
Let him cook, if it turns out even half as good as it is made out to be it will be amazing so let him have his time to work on the first full update.

The first full update will probably show most people if they want to support it though as you are correct that there isn't really much to go on in this intro and the update will show what kind of quality to expect tbh.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

Yep, it was just a very short preview i made for an "advertising" purpose, i thought it was just enough to draw some attention and as i said some time ago, it took me a shitload of time to do only that 'cause i was learning how to ... Well, make a game.
I needed to know if at least the concept could interest some people ... And it looks like it does !
I got much more supporters than i expected thanks to that short intro version and i can't thank them enough.
(If some of you guys read that : You are breathtaking.)

Anyway, yep i know that, i played a bunch of games in here myself and it can be a pain in the ass when updates are too slow to come by ...
I think the v0.2 will have enough content for you to know what kind of scene/content you'll get in the futur. (As Trickstar said.)
So it can explain the wait, after the release of the next version i think i'll be dropping updates every 4 months here (3 months for patreons.) i can't deliver faster than that for the time being ... (Might change sometime this year if i can afford a new PC.)
Finally, know that when i get some time on my hands, i usually spend it working on the game, and sadly i can't work faster than that rn :')

For the developpement of the routes i'll ask my supporters what they want me to do, i was going to make them all at the same time (except the "Love/pure" route) but yeah there might be other options :)

So TL;DR : V0.2 = Things will settle. (Kind of. I hope. Yeah.)
(Also, early-builds are available on patreon and are a part of the rewards ... Understand that i can't deliver in here as fast as on patreon ^^')

That being said :
Thank you for your advices ! Glad you enjoyed the game despite the lack of actual content and i hope what comes next will match your expectations. :)

Last edited:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Yep, it was just a very short preview i made for an "advertising" purpose, i thought it was just enough to draw some attention and as i said some time ago, it took me a shitload of time to do only that 'cause i was learning how to ... Well, make a game.
I needed to know if at least the concept could interest some people ... And it looks like it does !
I got much more supporters than i expected thanks to that short intro version and i can't thank them enough.
(If some of you guys read that : You are breathtaking.)

Anyway, yep i know that, i played a bunch of games in here myself and it can be a pain in the ass when updates are too slow to come by ...
I think the v0.2 will have enough content for you to know what kind of scene/content you'll get in the futur. (As Trickstar said.)
So it can explain the wait, after the release of the next version i think i'll be dropping updates every 4 months here (3 months for patreons.) i can't deliver faster than that for the time being ... (Might change sometime this year if i can afford a new PC.)
Finally, know that when i get some time on my hands, i usually spend it working on the game, and sadly i can't work faster than that rn :')

For the developpement of the routes i'll ask my supporters what they want me to do, i was going to make them all at the same time (except the "Love/pure" route) but yeah there might be other options :)

So TL;DR : V0.2 = Things will settle. (Kind of. I hope. Yeah.)
(Also, early-builds are available on patreon and are a part of the rewards ... Understand that i can't deliver in here as fast as on patreon ^^')

That being said :
Thank you for your advices ! Glad you enjoyed the game despite the lack of actual content and i hope what comes next will match your expectations. :)
Any idea when the 0.2 will be out? You said after this will be 3-4 months, but didnt say about 0.2

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hanawakening-0.2Ext
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes