4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
any news for the next update?
When can we expect the new update ?
I can't really tell for now, I've been really busy irl lately but what I can say is that I'll try to drop an early-build early april on patreon (50% of the next version).
So the public version might drop 1 or 2 month after that ... I'm trying to optimize my workflow but I'm currently in the middle of a moving so I can't really work on the game like I want for now.
Delay has to be expected but hey, we never know :HideThePain:
I'll keep y'all informed.

kirssage

Feb 9, 2023
This sucks because this game feels like it has a lot of potential with the story and layout. like, I keep coming back to this thread a couple times a week to see of any news on an update. But life always comes first and I just moved also and it sucksss. The game may take forever to complete, but keep it great with its current story, dont rush it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: oste22 and SynonyS

May 13, 2023
How many routes will be covered in the next update?

I'm really looking forward to the submissive route and feeling a little more corrupted.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Just came to see how this game was doing after my prevision, I was right again.

The dev posted on Patreon the game is basically going to be ditched to the side, with next update only coming in the end of August at BEST.

As for now, all the games I posted this is going to happen (game being ditched to the side or abandoned), it happened. But people will always go fanboy and rage on me. One more for the collection

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
So, are we getting a new version? Its been 3 months already...:HideThePain:
read his patreon, the game has been ditched to the side, he won't focus on it anymore, 0.6 version isnt ready and he said MAYBE if we are lucky it'll be ready by the end of August, so yeah, one step from abandoned

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
read his patreon, the game has been ditched to the side, he won't focus on it anymore, 0.6 version isnt ready and he said MAYBE if we are lucky it'll be ready by the end of August, so yeah, one step from abandoned
Damm, just saw dat...
It is a damm shame, but a lot of ppl will not wait for a game that take 6 months to get a new version.
But I think I can understand the dev, what he is being through and sht.
Well, I really hope the game come back someday, it is really unique and it is probably one of the games I most waited for. :HideThePain:

kirssage

Feb 9, 2023
dam, its a shame, i really love d.va and the story was very good. one hopefully. life always gets in the way.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes