• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
According to the Dev note, 66% of the routes are ntr/netorase. The remaining "pure" routes are considered low priority. By the devs estimates, he'll take about 4-6 months per update.

Just posting for those who quicksearched "ntr avoidable" or something like that.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I have no idea why I even bother with these games anymore but fuck it, I'll keep it on watch list and see if it's still alive in 6 months time. See ya around then!

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looks interesting but i'll wait for afew updates before i tries this just to see if this either get abandoned like a number of games have over the years after their initial release/updates or this has enough content to last more then afew minutes like i've seen happening with a number of other games that would release a update only for it to be 1 or 2 short scenes lol

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I really like D.va so this is definitely going on my watch list, but I'm not really sure how I feel about Uganda Knuckles lol.
Also kind of hard to tell from the screenshots but I hope Hana isn't "enhanced" in any way, flat D.va is best D.va after all.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
So....Ugandan Knuckles is now in H games...

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Okey so, firstly thank you all for playing this "teaser" version.
I knew that some of you would expect some more content going into that first release even though it was aimed to be just a short preview BUT :

As i were going through the dev process of the game i saw by my own eyes how much time it could take to make a game like this (I must admit, i wasn't ready to this amount of work.) and well, at some point i was wondering "What if people just, doesn't like this ?".
Yeah i know that's a dumb question but i couldn't get that out of my mind and that's when i got the idea to just release a really short teaser, to reassure my anxious ass. (Not sure if anxious ass mean actually something but i think you'll get it.)
Just to see how the reactions goes and if i can get people with the same shitty sens of humor as mine to just, well, have a good time, something like fap and laugh.
Cause let's be real, i love what i do but if it's only for me ... It can be kind of boring :D

Is my dream of getting cucked by Ugandan Knuckle finally be realised?!?
I must say i've been expecting someone to post that. Still laughed my ass off, thank you.
I might consider it in futur updates lmao ... (jk)

Oof. All the best to the dev and everything, but I'm not sure they know just what they're getting themselves into.
I already have many ideas, but yeah i work alone so it might take some time.

nothing much but a teaser. Hope the dev drop the new update soon lol
Working on it ... But as i wrote in the "Dev Note" section, you'll have to wait a little. :/

Poor Bobs. Also I feel like i have seen this model of dva somewhere.
Yep ! If you spent some time on R34 you might know that model, always loved that one. (it's Discko's model)

I really like D.va so this is definitely going on my watch list, but I'm not really sure how I feel about Uganda Knuckles lol.
Also kind of hard to tell from the screenshots but I hope Hana isn't "enhanced" in any way, flat D.va is best D.va after all.
You don't know how to feel about Uganda Knuckles ?! Shame.
I think you'll be a little disapointed then ... I tweaked her proportions a bit. (And the base model isn't that flat, check out Discko's model.)
Hope you'll still enjoy the game !

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Could have been an interesting enough story for hana fans but dev filled it with memes so it's impossible to take seriously even if it tried to be. R.I.P- probably won't even see a full release.

That being said- 90% of the NTR tags on this site are not really actually NTR at all- so if dev is making an actual NTR game- godspeed. Just personally would like it to be more serious.. and I feel like actual fans of genre also don't want to just completely break any possible immersion with knuckles memes. But we'll see.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Interesting game for the netorase lovers… i obviously will choose the hotwife/cuckold path!
I'm hoping to see my favourite outfits in this game, and also if for now it's only a teaser, the game is very promising, so keep it up Dev! :)

Nov 5, 2018
Definitely good luck to dev and all, but 6 routes... I've seen it happen before, that's how you burn out and not finish anything. I'd focus on 1-2 routes personally. Especially since your main audience only want that 1 or 2 things anyway, and when you try to win everyone, then everyone loses. But of course I hope I'm wrong and the game gets finished, looks cool.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes