James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
i can't seems to complete the bunny girl S quest, is there a pre requisite for it to be completed?

EDIT: the required costume is NOT Bunny Girl (S), but Black Flower (L)
My bad, must've crossed my wires when writing this. Fixed the original post.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not able to continue the game the only mission and I need 27 Lewnd but I'm only 25 I can't find anything to continue and in the shop there's only one outfit?
View attachment 2665018 View attachment 2665019
Quests:
View attachment 2665024
View attachment 2665028
You need to scroll down in the shop screen in order to see the other outfits, since the material tab hides the rest. The interface is weird in that way, I know... I added a TL Note to notify players of that, you probably missed it.

Aug 17, 2019
I'm glad someone mentioned how to get to the secret room/ accessories, since I was stuck at the last mission, had no idea how to progress, and the game is literally unfinishable without them.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So since i was kinda bored and didn't know what to do today, i played that game and since there's no gallery at all, i'm sharing with y'a all my save folder which acts kind of like a gallery. I left a note inside too.

Good day/night to anyone !

TT.H

Sep 17, 2021
Here are the locations of all the Photography Club quests (click on the images to enlarge them):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And how to obtain powerful equipment (click on the images to enlarge them):
There's no sign in that drawer. I was stuck there for a long time

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
There's no sign in that drawer. I was stuck there for a long time
Do you mean that nothing obvious told you to go interact with the drawer?

Yeah, this games loves hiding clues towards hidden items in seemingly random conversations. You learn about being able to enter the well if you talk to a random girl at the swimming pool, you have to figure out for yourself there are photography club members that want to take a photo of you in a certain outfit, and the drawer gets mentioned off-handedly by Yuri in a side conversation. I'm not sure if I would've found all that if I wasn't translating the game...

While it's certainly fun to find out certain secrets by yourself, those secrets actually being needed to progress the game is not a good move by the dev, imo.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How rise costume comtatibility?
You can increase it by completing quests, equipping the Marks you obtain from certain quests and by finding the photography club members and wearing a specific outfit for each of them. Here are some comments that might be able to help you out:

Stats are upgraded through quests and equipping items. You have likely obtained a few Marks by this point, so go to the Equipment tab and equip them (or simply select "Optimize" and all the best ones will be equipped).
Here are the locations of all the Photography Club quests (click on the images to enlarge them):

And how to obtain powerful equipment (click on the images to enlarge them):

TT.H

Sep 17, 2021
Do you mean that nothing obvious told you to go interact with the drawer?

Yeah, this games loves hiding clues towards hidden items in seemingly random conversations. You learn about being able to enter the well if you talk to a random girl at the swimming pool, you have to figure out for yourself there are photography club members that want to take a photo of you in a certain outfit, and the drawer gets mentioned off-handedly by Yuri in a side conversation. I'm not sure if I would've found all that if I wasn't translating the game...

While it's certainly fun to find out certain secrets by yourself, those secrets actually being needed to progress the game is not a good move by the dev, imo.
Other hidden items will have some hints, such as NPC dialogue and quest hints, only this drawer, no hints at all

Only missing hidden equipment attributes, if not see your prompts, still in the card progress
000001.jpg

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
why, when you say " Heavily Edited and Polished MTL " do i still hear, "a sin in the eyes of our lord"
kidding, thought it and figured it was good enough to waste time sharing.

any chance you can put the 'gallery' save on the front page as well, not a whole lot of traffic here, but presumably it'll help a bit for some people.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
hello is it normal that i cant go on the rooftp
Yes, you can only access the Rooftop after completing the quest where you water a flower. I think it was called "Gold Water Love", you need to talk to the girl in your classroom during the day to accept it.

alissallapkr

Dec 11, 2022
Yes, you can only access the Rooftop after completing the quest where you water a flower. I think it was called "Gold Water Love", you need to talk to the girl in your classroom during the day to accept it.
thx but i had already did the quest so i restart the game and it was good but thx for the reply

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
No, there are actual endings in the game. Check your "Missions" tab for any missions you have yet to complete (you might need to equip different outfits or Marks in order to reach the required stats for them).

If all else fails, you could send me your save file and I'll check what's happening.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes