James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can you share the untranslated version of this game (星光華子の時間旅行冒険)?
できれば同じ作者の他の作品もお願いします。
Sure thing, here are I managed to find.

And since it seems you've got a good grasp on Japanese, could I ask you to take a look for RJ180739 (巨乳会長とエッチモンスター Big-Breasted Chairman and Sex Monsters), see if you can download it anywhere?

It's the one game I can't seem to find a trace of, and I'd like to keep a copy of the full collection of Jellyfish Aquarium games for archive purposes.

Reactions: girzhs

girzhs

Apr 22, 2020
ありがとうございます!
「巨乳会長とエッチモンスター」に対してある程度検索したんですが手がかりはなかったんです
リンクは張れないんですがPixivで見つけた作者のコメントによるともう日本にはいないみたいです
スクショ.JPG
またPixivで現役だったら連絡すると思ったけど2021年以降は低浮上らしいです
恐らく手に入るには相当難しいと思いますが頑張ってください
あんまり役に立てなくてすいませんでした

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
ありがとうございます!
「巨乳会長とエッチモンスター」に対してある程度検索したんですが手がかりはなかったんです
リンクは張れないんですがPixivで見つけた作者のコメントによるともう日本にはいないみたいです
View attachment 2645621
またPixivで現役だったら連絡すると思ったけど2021年以降は低浮上らしいです
恐らく手に入るには相当難しいと思いますが頑張ってください
あんまり役に立てなくてすいませんでした
Thank you for looking! It's sad that the dev cannot sell their own games anymore...

Hopefully someone will be able unearth a copy from somewhere.

Jul 23, 2017
The previews are a bit confusing, does this game have breast inflation or something? The character's breasts are different size in every single preview image lol

Lucylia

Apr 29, 2019
I don't know how to progress "Captured Scene" mission.
I talked with Kanada-kun in the library and don't know what to do now.

Aug 13, 2021
Anybody else having trouble equipping the Irregular Girl outfit? I have all the stats and have done all the other missions but it says my stats are insufficient.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I don't know how to progress "Captured Scene" mission.
I talked with Kanada-kun in the library and don't know what to do now.
You need to go the Gym Warehouse during the day. You can find it in the Courtyard, when you exit the academy and head left.

Reactions: Raxsd

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Anybody else having trouble equipping the Irregular Girl outfit? I have all the stats and have done all the other missions but it says my stats are insufficient.
Could you send me the save file you're attempting this from, along with the global config that's located in your save folder? I'll take a look and see what's happening.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
you sure have enough stat? the game has hidden puzzle mechanic where you need to get secret equipment or photo mission before able to have enough stat to equip that outfit

Reactions: James Eveleth

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
I have problems to progress, when i complete all the first 5 missions and outfit shop unlock, i receive new missions but all my stats are too low to complete them, how i can increase my stats?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I have problems to progress, when i complete all the first 5 missions and outfit shop unlock, i receive new missions but all my stats are too low to complete them, how i can increase my stats?
You can see if you have any Marks that you can equip. See my previous post for more details.

Stats are upgraded through quests and equipping items. You have likely obtained a few Marks by this point, so go to the Equipment tab and equip them (or simply select "Optimize" and all the best ones will be equipped).
Other than that, see if you can do at least one of the quests, then continue with the others.

Reactions: mentalgame

motfef

Nov 8, 2021
same problem of having 59 costume stat instead of 60 for equipping the last costume

:Edit nevermind i'm stupid

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Here are the locations of all the Photography Club quests (click on the images to enlarge them):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And how to obtain powerful equipment (click on the images to enlarge them):

Last edited:

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
I'm not able to continue the game the only mission and I need 27 Lewnd but I'm only 25 I can't find anything to continue and in the shop there's only one outfit?
1685556569864.png 1685556612349.png
Quests:
1685556660145.png
1685556718583.png

ventoms

Oct 17, 2021
Here are the locations of all the Photography Club quests (click on the images to enlarge them):

And how to obtain powerful equipment (click on the images to enlarge them):

i can't seems to complete the bunny girl S quest, is there a pre requisite for it to be completed?

EDIT: the required costume is NOT Bunny Girl (S), but Black Flower (L)

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes