• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Hanako Hoshiko's Time Travel Adventure [v1.0] [Jellyfish Aquarium]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Foothida

i enjoyed this game i want to see more games like these where the character gets to enjoy doing lewd things and walking around naked this is the kind of games that i like i also like both of the 2 endings the game had i would recommend this i personally enjoyed it even if it was censored but maybe cause i also like feet that got me to like it even more so i would play another game from this company if another ever came out 4/5
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ajeb2222

game feels like abandoned halfway

i really want to like the game but the pacing is really strange

at first it's mostly just mostly soft femdom scene but then it jump from 20 to 100 with orgy scene and i think we only got 1 normal sex scene for mc?

last 2 mission is randomly locked behind no hint puzzle (seriously why did they ask player to search the entire map for equipment and photos...)

not to mention half of the costume is almost useless (only for stat boost, not even a scene)

feels like dev only make it until where mc breast can get big then rush finish it...