Ren'Py Halloween's Whispered Fate[Ep. 1 v0.1] [GruBoop]

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
It just seems like an attention grab to get players for devs' other game, chances of this game going anywhere are pretty low, not a lot of devs can handle working on multiple games at a time, it is usually a death sentence, imo dev should drop the other one and focus on this it already got a better reception and if that happens I hope the same mistakes aren't made in this one.

kimyu

Nov 5, 2023
It just seems like an attention grab to get players for devs' other game, chances of this game going anywhere are pretty low, not a lot of devs can handle working on multiple games at a time, it is usually a death sentence, imo dev should drop the other one and focus on this it already got a better reception and if that happens I hope the same mistakes aren't made in this one.
I hope you are wrong cause i legit love Martha's design!

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 3040918

Overview:
In 'Halloween's Whispered Fate,' Halloween is more than just a holiday—it's a turning point that could change your life forever. On this fateful day, you'll face choices and encounters that have the power to rewrite your destiny. This Halloween changed everything. Now, it's up to you to shape the chapters of your unfolding story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-28
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: GruBoop - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1 (v0.1 Demo)
Language: English
Other Games: Love and Temptation
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3040919 View attachment 3040920 View attachment 3040921 View attachment 3040922 View attachment 3040923
No Android version?

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Uhhh Yeahhh I'm DOWN WITH A THICCNESS

There are some real fantastic women around in the games here lately.

I'm really intrigued.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
you mean
AI Art Generator ?
or maybe you're so friendly and post that pic for me. I think you would be doing a lot of people a favor . That Anime Girl ist hot
greetings from me

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I really hope you don't abandon the game, because the renders are wonderful and the girls are perfect, keep it up dev

Reactions: S.t.s

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
I think this character is the most beautiful and the best and most magnificent of all the games in the world. Unfortunately, this game will probably be abandoned as well.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes