• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Halloween's Whispered Fate[Ep. 1 v0.1] [GruBoop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RavagedSociety

There's not much to be said about this right now (Ep1-v0.1) other than WOW. Love the models and the renders. While it's clear dev likes his big, voluptuous thicc milfs as I do, with 2 out of 3 females filling that category, there's also hints of varying body shapes with the neighbor girl. So a plus for that. Variation is the spice of life. No sex in this early demo but the one animation was quite a nice eyefull. Also, hard to really tell as of now but the points method seems interesting. There was one rather odd choice towards the end of the demo (mop from left or right corner) that had absolutely zero impact on anything. Not sure what that was about.

Either way, definitely will be keeping my eye out for future updates. Too early though for me personally to consider any donations or subscriptions to.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Animation: Some high quality models and scenes here. Really well crafted.
    Story: Too early to tell what this story will be like, the blurb is promsining for some slight horror mischief.

This game is very new so not much to say. There are some good art, a budding good/bad/corrupt meter, and a solid roster of characters. The only thing I would say for the creator is taht I hope this doesn't become a game where you need to constantly reload and replay to get all the content. Nothing annoys me more then that. By all means have scenes change based on your personal choices but it becomes "work" after a while if i need to replay a game constantly. That's my two cents
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.foxx

This is my first ever Adult VN review on F95.
    The renders are so beautiful. ❤ As an artist myself I am amazed of the quality this game has. Would love to see more in the future. All the best to the person/team creating this masterpiece.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Furkage

I have to say, Martha is one of the hottest MILFs on this site.

Fantastic game. Awesome graphics, good dialogues and smooth animations. The game is in early development so we cant say anything about the story but im pretty sure it'll be just fine like the rest of the materials. This game is going to be "must play" in the near future. If there were no economic problems in the country I live in, I would definitely support the developer.

Keep up the good work, dev.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

marlboroblack

nice graphic and tone btw
    also loved the small details that maybe giving this game more had its own
    characteristic

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ hope this game continued and well developed with good content in it
  6. 3.00 star(s)

ythp

Played ep1 v01.

+ Really high quality renders
    - Story is nothing special
    - Not very much content at all

The game tutorial implies there will be a lot of chances to make decisions. So far there are some decisions, but no actual consequences.
    I don't really understand why you would release the game at this point. There is pretty much no content. Maybe 5 minutes worth?
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Pierreheh

Very good,

I believe that the artist used Shape Key, and is the main reason is has smooth skin and you can actually feel the touch of the skin. (Maybe)

Animation are smooth, the bouncing scene is believable and look like its real

I fell in love with all the character they presented,

Only downside is that its extremly linear, we can't really choose what we can do,
    !!!Yet again its a first realease!!!
    I believe they are going to the right direction with this project, can't wait to see more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

druwon

The graphics are truly outstanding, displaying an impressive level of detail and artistry. The plot, too, is nothing short of fantastic, weaving an engaging narrative that keeps you hooked. What truly sets this experience apart is the enigmatic atmosphere that shrouds the storyline. It's this captivating sense of mystery that not only adds depth to the narrative but also leaves you eagerly anticipating what will unfold next. In combination, the exceptional graphics, compelling plot, and the tantalizing aura of mystery make for a truly unforgettable gaming or storytelling experience.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ABQ-NEW

[Ep. 1 v0.1] Review

after playing this version, here are my thoughts on it

first, let's talk about the renders, they are top-notch! some of the best renders I have seen on this site. the version is now short, it takes 10 mins max to finish it, but because of how great the renders are, it took me an hour because I was so mesmerized by it.

Now... the girls. there are 3 girls now, although they are your typical cliches girls, the naive caring "landlady", the slutty next-door neighbor, and her tsundere daughter. That doesn't change the fact that they are fun to interact with. and YES!! they are extremely HOT!!

Now... dialogue length.
    first, is it sad to say that this is something new that needs to be reviewed and talked about? because I'm starting to see a lot of devs who think extending the gameplay with unnecessary, pointless, and boring lengthy dialogue on every single scene is a good idea. spoiler alert!! it NOT!!
    I'll take 5 min of entertainment rather than 1 hour of boredom anytime

thankfully this VN is not one of them, it has the right amount of line to keep you entertained and move to the next scene before you start thinking about pressing the skip button.

Overall, I enjoyed this game and can't wait to see what GruBoop is gonna do in the next version
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Abhai

One of the best small projects lately.
    The art is great, models are top-notch, scenario seems interesting and i only hope it could be finished in due time (a few episodes more) to great pleasure of true players. And those curves....man, truly an art!
    fully recommended!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Pros:
    + amazing quality
    + nice setting
    + good english
    + nice animaitons
    + hot curvy (maybe a bit too curvy :-D) girls

Cons:
    - too short
    - not even one sex scene yet
    - young boy mc instead of finally let us play some nasty old guy especially at halloween-setting...

I can give the characters names which gave me hope at first, but giving the mc the name grandpa feels totally unfitting which is really sad... and naming the busty young milf granddaughter isnt possible cause its too long of a word...

just regarding the quality its easily a 8 if not a 9 out of 10, but the short release, the young male mc and the no sex yet makes it unfortunately too enjoyable yet. if at least the mc would be some nasty old guy (not grandpa but maybe neighbour or whatever) it would be already way higher. but like this... i gave it 3 stars cause i really tried to be objective.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

fafnirx

While I do have some caveats regarding the some character cliches, this game is off to an excellent start.
    Graphically, the game is well animated and the dev managed to get little details (such as jiggle effects) just right without them being obnoxious. The detail in the three characters displayed in the first version of the game are also outstanding. The lady that the MC lives with has a few lines on her face, and a few unbrushed strands of hair standing up. I wasn't paying attention to that necessarily, but the detail work is much better than I've come to expect from the genre.

However, I will say that I am somewhat frustrated by some anime cliches that seem to be overpresent in the genre. There was a scene where the MC helps a out of a different cliched situation and in the resulting tumble, manages to land his hand directly on her breast, under her shirt. While tolerable, it still seems a bit lame and hamfisted, but those are my only complaints.

While I would write something about how the game might be played, this version doesn't really develop its mechanics meaningfully enough to render a judgement. The dev has obvious talent, but the nearly infinitely splitting path narratives seems like an overly ambitious goal to me if the point system works out the way I think it will.

Regardless, I encourage to try this game out if you're at all interested. I'm thoroughly impressed by this (very) brief introduction to the game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Striker128

Game is pretty good. Loved the models as well(Martha is my fav)
    So this rating will be :
    Artwork : Gorgeous
    Characters : Love that they're not copies of each other.
    Animation : Pretty basic, still good.
    Fappable: Oh hell yes.
    Overall : a well earned 5/5, I hope to see more updates!