• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Halloween's Whispered Fate[Ep. 1 v0.1] [GruBoop]

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
damn i just finished the game, has lots of potential, hope we get slowburn in this, the characters are worth

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
You can check the op...it has the name and link to that game as well
damn Love and Temptation? i just started and Sarah said she started working to the club and made the mc be the one who she only rides, i stopped at blowjob scene, is it unavoidable that she becomes an actual prostitute? will everyone even mc's mom and sister be prostitute? fuck! I just finished Halloween's Whispered and about the Neighbor's there were only one hint where mc said people only visits the shop she has cause shes beautiful and all, must be foreshadowing that she'll also become a prostitute?, fuck. Goodluck to dev. Game looked promising at first.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I
damn Love and Temptation? i just started and Sarah said she started working to the club and made the mc be the one who she only rides, i stopped at blowjob scene, is it unavoidable that she becomes an actual prostitute? will everyone even mc's mom and sister be prostitute? fuck! I just finished Halloween's Whispered and about the Neighbor's there were only one hint where mc said people only visits the shop she has cause shes beautiful and all, must be foreshadowing that she'll also become a prostitute?, fuck. Goodluck to dev. Game looked promising at first.
I don't know what dev thinks but that probably won't be the case. Mom, sis and her friend are probably never going to be part of the club. Other than them, everyone who has relationship points are part of the prostitution club one way or another. About aunt ... it's not like mc can be with her whenever she works...so she will have to choose some random person every single time...

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I

I don't know what dev thinks but that probably won't be the case. Mom, sis and her friend are probably never going to be part of the club. Other than them, everyone who has relationship points are part of the prostitution club one way or another. About aunt ... it's not like mc can be with her whenever she works...so she will have to choose some random person every single time...
dang, based on that, it's prolly not finished, and we'd have a task, to be always at her work, like we can prevent her from doing other dudes, like if we dont, she'll fell to that job and become full time prostitute, though i hope if that's the case for the game, i hope all of the stuff we have to do is manageable, and don't get a conflict between choices, like if u go to her work, mc's mom will be at risk, or if u dont go to Sarah's work, Sarah will have to ride other dudes, which might be a thing to these games, damn i hope everyone is saveable.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Fucks sake, hopefully he is just being lazy and using the same model. The oher game already has whores/prostitutes, why bring them to this one as well :FacePalm:.
3rd preview is the prostitute from the other game? :sick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
3rd preview is the prostitute from the other game? :sick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes and no. Thats an image from the game pre rework. So the version where this happens has been abandoned.

It could still happen though, in the reworked version, I dont think that stripper/prostitute LI has been re introduced there yet and I didnt play this one so dont know if she is still a whore here as well.

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Yes and no. Thats an image from the game pre rework. So the version where this happens has been abandoned.

It could still happen though, in the reworked version, I dont think that stripper/prostitute LI has been re introduced there yet and I didnt play this one so dont know if she is still a whore here as well.
hope they removed it or made an option for it, since these games has lotta choices

Jan 9, 2020
Dev taking long, I feel like he got no powerful setup to render this fast, the quality is amazing and the women is nice.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes