ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I'm not seeing any vaginal sex scenes prior to ep.10 in the 'scenes' section, is it incomplete or am I blind?
Hmmm, somehow, I missed the vaginal sex part of your post, oh wait that is because your original post that I responded to did not have that part, you added it after I responded. So, since I see who you are now, I wish you a good day.

Jan 24, 2020
I played this when it was updated regular, and now it seems to be on the boil... such a shame. If the Dev is milking for time, he needs to remember that he can create a new game and have, if not more patrons’, just like G28, and Dr PinkCake.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
This is getting ridiculous - instead of working to finish the game, the dev trows a few for the story non important "bonus" scenes.
For what reason? Just to milk some more? Just to work around F95 rules? (abandonned tag applied)

*SIGH ... what used to be one of the really good games over here mutated into a pure milking-scam
Anything to avoid actually finishing the game. I don't understand why devs do this. He could instead drag out the story forever and just keep releasing HH updates. There are lots of potential LIs to have side stories about.

I mean, honestly, how many devs are still out there releasing steady updates on a fair schedule, meaning less than 5 months, without playing Patreon games like fake reworks, endless teaser pics that go nowhere, "bonuses" scenes that few care about, nonsensical excuses, or just radio silence popping out tiny, crappy updates every 17.9 months to avoid the abandoned tag.

I mean, at this point I can think of maybe 7 or 8 devs left that aren't abusing their fans monthly contributions. The rest are just stalling to keep as many donations coming in, with the least work, hoping most of their donations forget to turn off donations.

There are still lots of new games that look promising, but 95% of them, after a few updates to build support, end up playing he same games.

It's too bad. Halfway House was always slow, but it seemed like the dev just lost interest completely. This used to be one of the good ones. No more.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I usually hate those bonus ""updates"" they are total bullshit and too often contain poisonous things that can't be put into the normal game or all players will disappear. Even with those bonus updates and the renderings in them you would have had a whole update already. This almost deserves an ignore button. I'm not interested in this for much longer.

pngwing.com.png

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes