McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Last time I played, I remember there being zero sex scenes, I think that was ep.9.
In ep.10, does mc finally have sex??? And WOW, 4+ years for this?

edit: for clarity, no vaginal sex scenes.

Last edited:

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Last time I played, I remember there being zero sex scenes, I think that was ep.9.
Been a long time since last time I played it too but there were sex scenes with the blue hair chick, IIRC. Not sure about the other girls.

Reactions: tysiu

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bonus Episodes Plot Summaries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So you failed to play the game properly and unlocked 0 sex scenes?

Then you make a post claiming that the game contains no sex scenes. Which is just an outright lie. You must be trolling right?
Wow indeed on the stupidity on display in your post.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so is this worth playing? I mean in terms of content.
YES IT'S WELL WORTH IF ONLY DEV ISNTEAD OF WORKING ON THIS USELESS bONMUS HE WAS DEVELOPING THE STORY AF THE REAL GAME WOULD B EVEN MORE WORTH...DAMN HOPE WE CAN WILL SEE THE END..A ND HE STOPS WITH THIS USELESS BONUS SCENE FOR GIVE THOSE CUCK OUTHERE SOME NTR CONTENT... EV PLS CONTINUE THE DAMN STORY ffs

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Not Planned: "Hard NTR", Rape, Humiliation, Incest
What would a hard NTR be? Would the MC be fucked too?:unsure:
one of the girls in the house is stated to have engaged in sexual acts with other men for money before. So what he means by no "hard NTR" is that she wont be fucked by someone else again.

Reactions: V&M

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So you failed to play the game properly and unlocked 0 sex scenes?

Then you make a post claiming that the game contains no sex scenes. Which is just an outright lie. You must be trolling right?
Wow indeed on the stupidity on display in your post.
Maybe it was not version 9, but an earler version, been well over a year since I last played, maybe I'm just not remembering the version number, but I distinctly remember little to no sex scenes last time I did play it.

edit: yea, looking at current 10, there were no prior vaginal sex scenes, so no need to attack me.

Last edited:
Reactions: wolflagang

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe it was not version 9, but an earler version, been well over a year since I last played, maybe I'm just not remembering the version number, but I distinctly remember little to no sex scenes last time I did play it.
The thing is there has been sex with ash, since the first or second version.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
So, the guy posted free news on his patreon page 3 days ago but no one gives a fuck ? :KEK:

yeah noone gives a fuck because 1 update in 2 years while all the time the game was on status abendonned...
let me guess....
he needs a new grafik card again while his old one cant handle starfield and baldursgate 3 ...
same shit like 2 years ago...

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
And that's called a higher level of milking... When everyone thinks the devs are working on the next episode they make some totally pointless bonuses that no one cares about, I feel sorry for the people who support them on Patreon they must feel like idiots right now...

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes