TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I would prefer if the Bonus stories were alternate universes where MC gets with Ashley, Sam, Ashley's Sister, and the doctor that aren't Emily.

I don't hate Emily but the other girls attract me more, Bonus eps could be shorts and situations where MC is dating any other of the girls and have sex with them.

It would be more okay with those bonuses eps if it went that route if I'm honest. I only do just watch the sex scenes anyway really.
What’s new with the bonuses? I forget how many there were before this update.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I mean, honestly, how many devs are still out there releasing steady updates on a fair schedule, meaning less than 5 months, without playing Patreon games like fake reworks.
actually WE do - monthly update for one of our games - always sheduled weeks before release. Just twice (as far as i can remember) we had to delay a release, but even then never for longer than 1 week.
And we do this consecutively for almost 7 years now. No fake reworks though.

So, it IS possible ! - just saying

oh, wait - actually that's not true .... we take January off every year to get some rest, so there might be a 2-month interval start of every year :p

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok i see

so in short, dev made a shitty update in january and another one in august with even less content. And i see he's still winning

3 781 €/month per month for that.

Mother of god.... :FacePalm:
well - even the dev looks like a scammer for me in my PERSONAL opinion, you shouldn't blame him in first place.
People who are still dumb enough to stay patreon deserve nothing better than to be scammed :p

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
well - even the dev looks like a scammer for me in my PERSONAL opinion, you shouldn't blame him in first place.
People who are still dumb enough to stay patreon deserve nothing better than to be scammed :p
well there's still ppl who give money to the most know scammer ICSTOR

5 553 ppl who still think that the guy will deliver content after all the lies he did

it's been what ? 2 years he didn't release anything ? and they still giving him money :KEK:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my, a developer shitting about another one. What a cheap move. Well, "Mr Dots" best time is long ago, compared to other games they have quite outdated output (renders/animations). Not to mention the dragged out DMD "story". Seems they quite need the attention with doing such posts now...

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh my, a developer shitting about another one. What a cheap move. Well, "Mr Dots" best time is long ago, compared to other games they have quite outdated output (renders/animations). Not to mention the dragged out DMD "story". Seems they quite need the attention with doing such posts now...
well - even members of other developer's teams are allowed to have an own opinion.

Thus said, i never said that we did everything right or that we are the best.
I just responded related on "reliability" for updates (UPDATES - NOT false remakes or redos)
And that's where we are one of the few who never disappointed our fans.

Reactions: queeg500

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, that's the difference between making good content which takes time and mass content ;)

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
actually WE do - monthly update for one of our games - always sheduled weeks before release. Just twice (as far as i can remember) we had to delay a release, but even then never for longer than 1 week.
And we do this consecutively for almost 7 years now. No fake reworks though.

So, it IS possible ! - just saying

oh, wait - actually that's not true .... we take January off every year to get some rest, so there might be a 2-month interval start of every year :p
well - you should wish that you have uninstalled - will save you a lot of time if you just ignore it XD
not a good look for a dev to be badmouthing another dev like this, no matter how deserved

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey, your group are one of the handful of good ones left, as far as being fair to their fans. I didn't want to be specific and single out any specific devs in my original comment, but you always have steady releases, with more than decent amount of content per release. Plus, I think you all got unnecessary heat and vitriol over your last release, which was pretty unfair, IMO. So thanks for being straight with all of us, your fans.

I had always given Az the benefit of thr doubt over the years, because while it was a long span between updates, they always had a good amount of content and were consistently very high quality. Probably the best at the time. Plus, as far as I can tell, he is a lone developer, who I am sure has other responsibilities in life.

However, if he has time to make 8! side stories, he certainly has time to develop his actual game. I know he does it for his patrons, but I doubt they prefer non-cannon side stories that take 3 or 4 months to develop, at the expense of the actual game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
so just because i am part of a developer team (not even a developer though), i am forbidden to have (and express) my own thoughts... i see :FacePalm:
you obviously aren't forbidden from having your own opinions, I never said that. But being so brash about it makes you look like a jerk, there is a reason you don't see a lot of directors actively badmouthing other directors.
I am not saying your opinion isn't valid, or that you are wrong. It just looks bad when someone who is on a dev team badmouthing and talking about how much better his team is looks really bad

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
you obviously aren't forbidden from having your own opinions, I never said that. But being so brash about it makes you look like a jerk, there is a reason you don't see a lot of directors actively badmouthing other directors.
I am not saying your opinion isn't valid, or that you are wrong. It just looks bad when someone who is on a dev team badmouthing and talking about how much better his team is looks really bad
What prevents one person from saying things to another. Even if both of them belong to a (different) dev team, it's OK to talk, to cuss, to yell, to get angry. Whatever you want. No one can stop it. It would be totally wrong if things weren't discussed. A few Moderators here stop it by referring to all the bullshit and non-existence, but if it's not discussed, it's even more wrong. Feedback must be given whether it is negative or positive. Many moderators though don't know the difference between negative feedback and whining. If the feedback was all roses and positive and fake smiles, then if anything it gives a completely wrong impression of the game to people. If the game sucks or the dev's actions piss you off badly, then giving feedback on it is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of, as many here do.

Reactions: babadunde
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes