Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I told my opinion - i was criticized for the way i did - i gave my answer - everyone expressed his/her opinion - and all is fine.

... and now we should all come back to topic.

but last note:
talking about how much better his team is looks really bad
i never said that we are better. I just responded on the post where someone told that there are barely reliable devs who put out content frequently. That's nothing "bad" about this game.

The real "bad" comments about this game, i did before - without mentionning us :p

Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
i never said that we are better. I just responded on the post where someone told that there are barely reliable devs who put out content frequently. That's nothing "bad" about this game.

The real "bad" comments about this game, i did before - without mentionning us :p
You are right, sorry I framed that poorly

Reactions: Hyperserver

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
The two bonus episodes took me an hour and a half last night. With the maximum speed of displaying the text, with reading the text and 3-5 second review of the frame. It's about jokes about "5 minute update"...
Not to say that the content was TOP (lewd scenes are not interesting unless it's a MILF), but overall it was entertaining :whistle:
Verdict: A good "update".

p.s. Would be glad to see "hmph" afterword with cute beaten muzzles at the kitchen after the end credits :sneaky:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The two bonus episodes took me an hour and a half last night. With the maximum speed of displaying the text, with reading the text and 3-5 second review of the frame. It's about jokes about "5 minute update"...
Not to say that the content was TOP (lewd scenes are not interesting unless it's a MILF), but overall it was entertaining :whistle:

p.s. Would be glad to see "hmph" afterword with cute beaten muzzles at the kitchen after the end credits :sneaky:
Yeah, I personally don't get the hate. I've really enjoyed the Bonus releases. Sure I'd love to see more of the main game... but we also get to see some crazy things in these Bonuses that we wouldn't get to see in the game, and they're of the same kind of quality, so I'm fine with it.

I've learned to just play other games while I wait. We have plenty to choose from.

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Is there some order in those bonus episodes? Which one to play first to last?

edit: ok dont mind this. Downloads themselves have Bonus 1 bonus 2 etc.

Last edited:

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the perspective. I didn't really love the first couple, so I haven't played the rest, but with your endorsement, I should give them a try.

Like I believe I mentioned, I am fine with bonus content, if the main game was updated more than once a year. But I am not really complaining. Halfway House is one of the best, so if it takes another 4-5 years to finish it up, so be it. Lots of other games to play.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021

Hey are these new episodes?

Reactions: Walzerian

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Waiting for months to just get bonus episodes, what the hell that even means.

How about you start working on story itself and leave bonus episodes alone, pretty please. If you really want, implement them to main story as flashbacks for example and continue goddamn story. I offer you my hand if you need something that I can do for totally free, don't even mention my name in credits if you have to.

Reactions: Wildehilde

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Wait, I'm confused. Does the planned tags will appear in the main game or just in those dumb bonus episodes?

Planned: Vanilla, Anal, Handjob, Lesbian, Corruption, Sharing, Swinging, Prostitution, Public, Old Man, Domination (Ashley, if you let her.), Vaginal sex

• Sad
Reactions: kendrickzl
4.30 star(s) 171 Votes