Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I actually think that's true
MC remarks on how clean her house is.
Might be a clean freak in my opinion
Not a bad thing though, and she doesn't come off obsessive about it...yet at any rate, haha. No, she's a very lovely girl, and I really love her model AND her personality, none of which fits the stereotypes of other female ebony characters in other games, Sandra is just amazing, absolutely lovable :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Caring, yes, but also a little out there. I mean, throwing out bedsheets and the whole mattress just because of a cold goes a little overboard IMO. I think she just swallowed because she fears it might drip onto the bedsheets. :eek:penedeyewink:
Hey, it's not a bad thing, she just wants to make sure her babe gets better :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't like him either, seems like a total loser to me, a complete cuck (let the cucking commense! MC, take your sister immediately!), haha, but jokes aside, she doesn't really seem to fancy him either all that much, otherwise she wouldn't doubt so much and she'd be more excited about him coming over, and he would have not slept on the couch instead rather than in her room, or try to make up a lie that they are both sick, haha.
Pretty sure that relationship is coming to an end fairly soon, maybe she's just thinking how to break it off in a nice way, or maybe she already feels for her brother, but maybe wants to be certain of some things before dumping her loser boyfriend and go after her brother :p
As long as she doesn't have sex with her boyfriend, for me this would already be too close to NTR :coldsweat:

They are living together - accidental peeks, slips and bumps can still happen. Like when he tickles her and her boob pops out - that was terrific; we need more stuff like that. Not necessarily for the story, mind you, but for us viewers.
I loved that scene and I love tickling. Especially as fun or as a little punishment :biggrin:

Caring, yes, but also a little out there. I mean, throwing out bedsheets and the whole mattress just because of a cold goes a little overboard IMO. I think she just swallowed because she fears it might drip onto the bedsheets. :eek:penedeyewink:
I actually think that's true
MC remarks on how clean her house is.
Might be a clean freak in my opinion
Yeah she is a total clean freak, but that would be a character trait that you don't see that often. But I really like her design :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I could bet Sandra turns out to be a Psycho like Leah from Acting lessons ... obsessed with cleanliness and the MC and so on ...

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I could bet Sandra turns out to be a Psycho like Leah from Acting lessons ... obsessed with cleanliness and the MC and so on ...
I don't see that happening at all with Sandra, and she doesn't seem that obsessive about keeping things clean, hasn't crossed that line....yet. And she's a very caring and affection girl, even if she likes to take things slow, which is a good thing, too :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I don't see that happening at all with Sandra, and she doesn't seem that obsessive about keeping things clean, hasn't crossed that line....yet. And she's a very caring and affection girl, even if she likes to take things slow, which is a good thing, too :)
As I recall Leah also did not object to take things slow with the MC ... on the outside that is ... that`s the deal with psychos they can hide their true personality pretty well ...

Reactions: cully

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
As I recall Leah also did not object to take things slow with the MC ... on the outside that is ... that`s the deal with psychos they can hide their true personality pretty well ...
Perhaps, but I don't think this one is going to be as dramatic story as AL though, so be easy there buddy :p

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Great update, even better than I dared to expect after the prologue :)
I just love Haley, such a gorgeous redhead. But I must say, I really really like Sandra too, she's one of the most gorgeous ebony girls I've seen in any game, very sexy body too, not the usual stereotypical body you see in other games and VNs, Sandra is very proportionate, very sexy. And I love her personality, she's very caring, wants to take things slow but is very affectionate, yep, right now she's my second favorite girl in the story easy! :)
I really do hope that the playful sibling bickering will tone down a notch, it's starting to feel exactly like the bickering between MC and Katie in "Where the Heart Is?" VN, it's fun at first but starts to get on the nerves after a while, or is this also Haley's defense mechanism, does she already fancy her own brother as a romantic interest but can't say it or something, and uses this bickering as a defensive tool to cope for the time being? Haha.
Hope she and MC will find love in each other romantically, but not too soon, at a reasonable and good pace <3
I have to totally agree. The bickering was great in the start but I feel it should have been toned down some with the brother being supportive of the sister after a bit. Unless the dev just feels that is her nature, then I would suggest he write something in there to indicate that.
I also have to agree that this is the first Ebony Goddess I wanted to fap to.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have to totally agree. The bickering was great in the start but I feel it should have been toned down some with the brother being supportive of the sister after a bit. Unless the dev just feels that is her nature, then I would suggest he write something in there to indicate that.
I also have to agree that this is the first Ebony Goddess I wanted to fap to.
Yeah, Sandra is very desirable, and not only her looks, but I really like that personality of hers, she's proper girlfriend material for damn sure :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
THe MC has love interests and dates to make Haley jealous and desire build.
I don't think Sandra would make Haley jealous when Haley was the one pushing MC to date her. As the MC, I didn't even get the impression that he was interested in her. It just kinda happened. However, I do agree that Haley could/would end up wishing she were Sandra (dating the MC) once she is convinced about her feelings toward MC.

I really do hope that the playful sibling bickering will tone down a notch, it's starting to feel exactly like the bickering between MC and Katie in "Where the Heart Is?" VN, it's fun at first but starts to get on the nerves after a while,
Calm down, this is only the second update. Playful bickering between the two has been the foundation of their sibling relationship. It's already clear there's more than just playful bickering between them, and that they really do care about each other. MC helped with crazy task from Adrianna. MC offered massages. Haley helped with MC-Sandra relationship. Haley took care of him when he was sick. She even cooked for him. And so on.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think Sandra would make Haley jealous when Haley was the one pushing MC to date her. As the MC, I didn't even get the impression that he was interested in her. It just kinda happened. However, I do agree that Haley could/would end up wishing she were Sandra (dating the MC) once she is convinced about her feelings toward MC.

Calm down, this is only the second update. Playful bickering between the two has been the foundation of their sibling relationship. It's already clear there's more than just playful bickering between them, and that they really do care about each other. MC helped with crazy task from Adrianna. MC offered massages. Haley helped with MC-Sandra relationship. Haley took care of him when he was sick. She even cooked for him. And so on.
I guess it's just me trying to read into human behavior, there is a reason behind everything after all and if you can get behind it, then you can decide better how to feel about it and deal with it :p
And it's Haley that's more on the offense with the bickering than MC is, MC only "retaliates" every so often, but whenever Haley sees him, whatever the occasion, she's always taunting him, and you can see how MC sometimes gets upset on the inside and all, he clearly doesn't appreciate the "joking" as much as she does xD
But yeah, I just want to understand her better, where all that is coming from and all, not saying she's bad or none of that, I just wanna get to know my girl, is all ;P

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
How about some oranje juice guyz? Would anyone like some oranJEHHH juice?

Just checking.

Great game so far btw, I'm enjoying it and find the twin sister to be adorable. The MC is a bit on the... spectrum... however. He seems to have no real communication skills or personality and isn't the most likable. Kind of reminds me of the MC from Life With Mary if I'm being honest.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Cool game that deserves 5 stars without a doubt. The only thing i didn't like is the forced relationship with Sandra. I mean she is cool and all but very risky because of her uncle and i don't like the idea of cheating on her since she is such a sweety.

Aside from that Haley definitely has feelings for MC and she is aware of that. She is just trying to make the situation hard for her (helping MC to get a gf) to convince herself that it's impossible. (Denial psychology)

Let's just hope that we can get an incest tag (maybe netori too) within the next 2 updates :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: phreadom
Aug 7, 2018
I like it. Slow build-up with Haley, believable sibling bickering (maybe a bit much, but it might be Haley's attempt of keeping a certain distance. We'll see), nice and caring relationship with Sandra.

Haley pretty much sets PC up with Sandra, so I didn't think that relationship was too forced. Sandra is a good girl. She takes care of PC when he's sick. Sure, she's a germaphobe and probably a little obsessive compulsive. But she cares.
She also plays with his balls when giving him a BJ. You wouldn't believe how often the balls are completely ignored in these kinds of scenes. Like seriously, nobody would completely ignore a girl's clit when going down on her, why does everyone forget the balls? Well, Sandra doesn't. Girlfriend material right there.

When Haley makes steak for the PC, their choice of cutlery was... noteworthy. Now, remember your dining room etiquette: the fork goes to the right of the plate, the dining-machete goes left.

Choices were mostly intuitive, but I made a quick walkthrough anyway, for those who want to maximize score with Haley and Sandra.

Also, here's my proofreading of v0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes