Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
really liking this game but please change the renders for when it shows their talking like they are ok renders but it's like you put the hitting on nonexistent

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Romance + incest + nice art + high rating + renpy. Count me in boys. No sexual content yet? Doesn't matter that much to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just tried the game and I really liked it! :happyblush The characters have great dialogue and good development and the story is super cute! The progression is very realistic and slow, not over the top whores like the majority of VN's. I really look forward to future updates! Although, it feels like there might need to be an incest tag in future updates...

U

User_10739

Caught the NTR vibe in the thread earlier but I already knew that boss dude was gay so didn't get it... I too tanked the date with his niece because I was already head over heels with sis, however I would feed hoodie girls all the buffalo wings she could hold for an a2m with her!

Hard to gauge when sis is actively trying to get you laid while showing you other signs...

If this could get a regular release schedule I would most definitely sink some money into it!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
please tell me that the black girl is a possible interest! I crave ebony action!
So far she's the ONLY interest, as the game completely forces you into a relationship with her.

Someone might want to add "forced interracial" to the game genre tags.

I really like this. Am I the only one that tried to avoid Sandra to stay closer to Haley? ^^
I really liked the game and the characters,i just wish i could not have a romance with Sandra.
While that's apparently great for a couple other folks here, like BeastIsh93 above, I'm personally generally not into black girls and never pursue them in games. I won't even play games that include stereotypical "ghetto" and/or sub-Saharan west-African looking black girls as I loathe ghetto culture and have zero interest in seeing people I'm not remotely attracted to pushed on me as though I'm supposed to find them attractive. So in this game, while Sandra's thankfully not bad looking, I've still tried answering everything in the worst way to try to drive her off, but the game totally forces you into being with her even if you absolutely do everything you can to avoid it.

This is just poor game design in my opinion, especially when Haley is obviously supposed to be the primary interest, and there's not even an "interracial" tag on the game in spite her obviously being meant to be black. Despite your best efforts you're forced into a relationship with Sandra no matter what. Your choices just don't seem to matter at all. We could have at least been given the option to cold shoulder her and just remain friends and keep our focus where we wanted it, on the sister path. But no... apparently our preferences do not matter in the slightest.

Caught the NTR vibe in the thread earlier but I already knew that boss dude was gay so didn't get it... I too tanked the date with his niece because I was already head over heels with sis, however I would feed hoodie girls all the buffalo wings she could hold for an a2m with her!

Hard to gauge when sis is actively trying to get you laid while showing you other signs...

If this could get a regular release schedule I would most definitely sink some money into it!
I was totally into the hoodie girl (Lisa) as well (not necessarily her craziness, but her looks really got my attention.)

It would be nice if the dev could give us an option to avoid being completely forced into a romantic relationship with Sandra. That's just really a buzz kill for some of us who either aren't into black girls, or would just simply much rather stay focused on Haley.

Frankly if I'd known I was going to be completely forced into the relationship with Sandra while desperately trying to avoid it, I probably wouldn't have played this to begin with.

Hopefully you can get rid of Sandra quickly and get back to focusing on Haley. Otherwise I think this game will just be a real waste of potential. :( Visually it's really well done, and the story seems fine so far aside from being completely forced into a relationship with Sandra against your will.

U

User_10739

So far she's the ONLY interest, as the game completely forces you into a relationship with her.

Someone might want to add "forced interracial" to the game genre tags.

While that's apparently great for a couple other folks here, like BeastIsh93 above, I'm personally generally not into black girls and never pursue them in games. I won't even play games that include stereotypical "ghetto" and/or sub-Saharan west-African looking black girls as I loathe ghetto culture and have zero interest in seeing people I'm not remotely attracted to pushed on me as though I'm supposed to find them attractive. So in this game, while Sandra's thankfully not bad looking, I've still tried answering everything in the worst way to try to drive her off, but the game totally forces you into being with her even if you absolutely do everything you can to avoid it.

This is just poor game design in my opinion, especially when Haley is obviously supposed to be the primary interest, and there's not even an "interracial" tag on the game in spite her obviously being meant to be black. Despite your best efforts you're forced into a relationship with Sandra no matter what. Your choices just don't seem to matter at all. We could have at least been given the option to cold shoulder her and just remain friends and keep our focus where we wanted it, on the sister path. But no... apparently our preferences do not matter in the slightest.

I was totally into the hoodie girl (Lisa) as well (not necessarily her craziness, but her looks really got my attention.)

It would be nice if the dev could give us an option to avoid being completely forced into a romantic relationship with Sandra. That's just really a buzz kill for some of us who either aren't into black girls, or would just simply much rather stay focused on Haley.

Frankly if I'd known I was going to be completely forced into the relationship with Sandra while desperately trying to avoid it, I probably wouldn't have played this to begin with.

Hopefully you can get rid of Sandra quickly and get back to focusing on Haley. Otherwise I think this game will just be a real waste of potential. :( Visually it's really well done, and the story seems fine so far aside from being completely forced into a relationship with Sandra against your will.
I think there will be a Sandra let down coming, not that I'm against any colored pussy throwing themselves at me in any way shape or form irl or virtually (honestly I'd fuck a green alien if she was good 2 go!) but from what I've seen in the storyline they are going through the paces before sis can't hide her feelings anymore...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well I have to say I'm disappointed by the update. Not because it's bad quality, but just because it's going completely into a different way than what I thought it would go to.

What I really like about the first version is that the game focused a lot on MC and Haley. It's not that common to find a game that focused on the main characters while keeping side characters as side characters. Unfortunately, this update focused on the side character (Sandra) and being forced into a relationship with her without having any choice seemed to rub me a little bit the wrong way. Not only that I wasn't interested in her (honestly, this is one of the very few games that I wanted to pursue only 1 character), but I would also foresee that eventually this relationship is not going to work if the end goal is for MC-Haley relationship. Sandra is a nice, likeable character, but that would only strengthen my feeling that I didn't want her to get hurt when they break up.

I have a feeling that as a whole, when completed, the game would still be good, but as a single individual update, I have to say that I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous update.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
One of the greatest start i've seen. Wonderful story!!! I hope you will continue the story on the same line :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 165970

I get the knife thing, you know

But for gods sake, why is the fork on the right and knife on the left side?! :WutFace:
Makes the game totally unplayable. :FeelsBadMan:

Two incredible awsome memes!!! :biggrin: And I agree with most of this, although I think Haley lips fit her very well ;)

Reactions: Namco15

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Unfortunately, memes (or any other pictures, really) can't be directly linked any more in this forum. Have to download and upload every one of them as an attachment here :FeelsBadMan:

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes