fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Let's be a bit realistic here. One thing is what we want to happen and another is what the story tells us. To a boy, virgin, his sister guides him to score first time with a girl and he will consider rejecting her? It doesn't make any sense.
The story so far is carried out very well, with great interaction between the two siblings. Over time we'll see how the relationship developes (Remember the title of the game).
I look forward to the next updates.
I love realistic stories (and realistic boobs ;)). But a chocie between Alana and Sandra would be nice.

Reactions: Namco15 and Tom10

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
It's a New Patreon alternative for Adult games and art with much fewer restrictions than Patreon myself and my business partner are working on. Also, way fewer fees :extremelyhappy:
this is GREAT !

is there any chance you will ask or atleast try to entice developers, whose incesty games were banned by patreon and subsequently abandoned by the devs, to revive their abandoned games on YOUR platform ? (Big Brother is a prime example)

Also, when can we expect to see projects on Adult Pledge ?

Reactions: GhostPhil
May 7, 2017
Goals, perhaps, but to suggest that Sandra falls below anyone's standards is pushing it. That chick is hot. And cute. And a nice person. Early days, but a harem route, later on, has not been ruled out.

One also needs to keep in mind that a serious relationship with Haley is doomed in the long term since she is the MC's sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ijako3 and ontach
May 7, 2017
Oh no, pussy is being forced upon me, god help me
Really? I'm not complaining, I am just explaining that there could be more than one possible continuation after this. Nothing is set in stone, and this might be just the developer exploring stuff, or do you know how everything will play out?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Very nice story, though I'm still not sure how this is Haley's story.
I did notice a little less polish in 0.05 than in the first release, but it's a solid update nonetheless.

Reactions: Goof89 and pim0

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
this is GREAT !

is there any chance you will ask or atleast try to entice developers, whose incesty games were banned by patreon and subsequently abandoned by the devs, to revive their abandoned games on YOUR platform ? (Big Brother is a prime example)

Also, when can we expect to see projects on Adult Pledge ?
Funny enough already extended an invite to DarkSilver when we launch. The bad news is the payment system we will be using is not ready for prime time yet so we are thinking about the first quarter of 2019. We will have a good way to entice developers. Basic Developer account will be 0% fees!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I found this game today, looks pretty good.
The only thing i dont like about this game is this chick Sandra, her character is pretty boring and her pixel model even worse, pretty generic i might say.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
I NEED MOAAAAR!!!!
God damn this is a good one! 9/10, (wincest would make it 10! :p)
Also shoutout to my girl Sandra for giving head! She's a keeper, but I'd still rather be banging Haley :firstimekiss:

Reactions: OzBrit

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I NEED MOAAAAR!!!!
God damn this is a good one! 9/10, (wincest would make it 10! :p)
Also shoutout to my girl Sandra for giving head! She's a keeper, but I'd still rather be banging Haley :firstimekiss:
Bruh lets be real here aint no mans getting any head while he's sick, but she's definitely a keeper for joining in with Haley

Reactions: BigAdam

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
very nice game, pretty much like life with mary, but with a different relationship between MCs, has lots of potential. Was actually bummed out when I hit the end of the version

ptolemy has his hands quite full right now, ain't he? four games at the same time, how many people are there in his team?

Reactions: Namco15

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
very nice game, pretty much like life with mary, but with a different relationship between MCs, has lots of potential. Was actually bummed out when I hit the end of the version

ptolemy has his hands quite full right now, ain't he? four games at the same time, how many people are there in his team?
Soon it will be five games at one time! Yes we are a bit crazy:biggrin: Our team has 5 people currently doing monthly updates to 3 of the games and Bi-monthly on IR and Alex. So we keep busy. This game will more than likely end up being closer to Dana then Mary

Reactions: Penfold Mole

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
sure, but when I said "like life with mary", it's more on how the game flows, how the narrative is told. Dana was a "open worldish" game with events replaying a lot of time. I enjoy this format much more, and I think Dana would have benefited a lot if it was told in the same way as Mary and Haley

Reactions: Earthling

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just tried this..its a little gem..i love the back and forth..its well written and fun...wish i was given a "dame to date" choice is about my only "oh well" i'd date them all..but would like to choose..LOL..i guess maybe we'll get option to go after others in future updates?(he hopes) although methinks "uncle" will butt-rape you if you cheat on his niece :O

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes