Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
You may want to change the Header Banner? go for something like thumbnail image That may get people's Attention IMO.:heartcoveredeyes: Well, the game has some really nice & original content, Puzzle solving is self explanatory, which keeps the game ticking over nicely! Looking forward to the Next update!

Reactions: Tarona and omocik

Meludan

May 6, 2018
HnS Part 3? Hell yeah, count me in!
Maybe realtively short games but so fukn well done and great replayability. Those games are great. Can't do anything wrong with this series.

Reactions: Nottravis

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
One of the best devs around, your works are so cool! And this one may be in top 10 right now even if it's just a demo!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
One of the best devs around, your works are so cool! And this one may be in top 10 right now even if it's just a demo!
His works are good quality but a demo in top 10 sounds a little too far? Have you played HnS2.0? Now that's quality!

Reactions: Markopolo

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Any chance for a 32nit version for those of us on older OS? I'm on a Windows 7 32-bit laptop.

RedSia

Nov 24, 2017
Wooooot . A New Project??? Hypetain!!!! Tshu Tshuuuuu..I love the quality of the architect

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I like the concept of having 2 different protagonists wiht different inclinations. Graphics are as always top notch. As far as introductions go it was very good. As in all HnS games I find myself actually reading the story. Can't wait for more :biggrin:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
This looks like a visual novel, if it is such it needs the Visual Novel tag. [VN]
View attachment 133566
Overview:
It takes place in the Hack'n Stalk "universe" but there are no "hacker" main character.
Updated: 7-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English

Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Previous Games: -

Downloads:
- - - -

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes