• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Another sandbox game without enough sandbox content. :rolleyes: That being said everything else about the game is pretty good, though there could be a bit more action but meh.

Now I shall return in five years when the game has reached chapter two. :giggle:

Reactions: Soldierjs209

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Soo whats new couse i dont remember where i stopped in last update :D Played NTR route. I played from scratch, does the game ends with the yacht scene where they get the files?
After that in hints it says "reached the end of chapter 1" on all characters... Thats the end?

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
I love the game and dev has a very refined way of using camera angles.
However, what is the content of the new update?
It it worth to replay the game?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
I played it with a great expectation but I couldn't get sex scenes, I dunno if vanilla path has but ntr path doesn't have real scenes yet.

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
It depends if you like Clarice, and if you like to see some funny and sexy scenes, however there is no sex yet.
I think that I saw in the discord page that the dev will add some freeroam events later

• Sad
Reactions: mikel8519
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes