killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Thanks guys good to know.... i think ill wait for download this game till has some more content thanks lot for advice

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Soo whats new couse i dont remember where i stopped in last update :D Played NTR route. I played from scratch, does the game ends with the yacht scene where they get the files?
After that in hints it says "reached the end of chapter 1" on all characters... Thats the end?

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
it's more of a ren'py anti-cheat bullshit rather than malware. try looking up how to disable save token verification in f95 or google and that should stop that from popping up.
If you downloaded my steam, my save files is there. If you can load 'em, i dunno.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Dev trolling people with those ridiculous short update. Had a hissy fit and stopped working but still gotta get that money. I see he even put patreon stat on private lmao.
I don’t understand the complaints, the update contains 1200+ renders, there are animations, plot movement. And after difficulties with Patreon, with people hating bonus episodes, but he did not give up and gave an main update.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes