submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Well not really rofl...at least not yet lol and she nothing like the woman in this VN that's for sure (and she also very much liked dominating men, she just had this one female sub who she had known for a very long time who she used with me, I guess I was very much an exception for her, or even an experiment, or she was bored....I really don't know, but I never did anything 'with her').

I also wasn't boarding in a weird house full of other women either lmao...so nothing like it all currently as things stand haha, it's just where I am assuming (which I know, assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups) where this story is going to go in its direction. I could be way off base but I don't think I am.

We have the opening scene, we have the dominatrix (that 'works with' women), we've spied on her, she knows we've spied on her and we are curious....it's all pointing to one end conclusion. Which is the only reason I'm personally following it...but again, it needs to start getting there or I'm just going to lose interest.
lets just hope when the game just starts to get moving you have those memorys again live from playing the game lol.

yeah i will lose interest too not before i get dominated by her then i quit the game for good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I honestly don't know how many people actually enjoy updates every 30 days, since ya know... they're only 100-150 renders and over in about 5 minutes. Sure it's content on a regular basis, but when you spend more time downloading the game than playing the update it's not very satisfying.

The normal cycle of 2-3 months gives you time to actually write a decent story and dialog that is cohesive over the entirety of the game. If it's the type of game you're trying to tell a story with anyways. Not to mention a short 100 render update leaves weird stopping points all the time.
I agree but let's be honest, most games on here get an initial release, some bugfix update with little content 2-3 months later, and then nothing. For the games that actually release more, initially they might release 2-3 months for maybe an hour of content, but then update cycles get longer and longer until it's maybe 7-8 months for an hour or two of content before it just gets abandoned.

With a regularly updated game you can just skip releases and 3-4 releases later you can have a good amount to play. But with a game that isn't getting updated sure you don't have to download, because you can't.

It's just the reality of how games are on here. It's much easier as a player to skip releases of an actively updated game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
i really enjoyed the femdom vibe and i hope to see more!
Well I don't care for it...at all. And I hope there will be a choice for players who dislike that kind of kink content, to have an alternative to femdom content (maybe maledom instead...where MC reverses it). As there are many, many who don't care for being stepped on and degraded, especially when the woman shows up and has the MC is tied down...and then she...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Seriously, the title is good so far...but it's still evolving with updates.

Last edited:

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Well I don't care for it...at all. And I hope there will be a choice for players who dislike that kind of kink content, to have an alternative to femdom content (maybe maledom instead...where MC reverses it). As there are many, many who don't care for being stepped on and degraded, especially when the woman shows up and has the MC is tied down...and then she...
It's worse than I thought.:HideThePain:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yet to play the recent update but if that is unavoidable ill put up with it just to get to the parts im interested after more updates. Not enough for me to drop the game since I dont play for fetishes or lewds , but still sucks all the same

Jan 20, 2024

Oh god !Helll naaaaaaaaa

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's worse than I thought.:HideThePain:
Haha...No that was only to scare MC...I believe. But man, it scared me...I'd have PTSD if that happened to me (being tied up and presented with that.)

I just hope there is an out considered for players who don't like that kink (and if that content will actual be prevalent to the story). Instead of being forced to avoid her and miss out of a portion of the story...because of how MC will be treated by a sadist controlling love interest. (Sorry, but being dominated by a chick with a huge strap-on is fucking nightmare material for most men. :KEK: Let's hope that is not the case, and MC can become the dom of the story.)

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Haha...No that was only to scare MC...I believe. But man, it scared me...I'd have PTSD if that happened to me (being tied up and presented with that.)
Maybe you don't see it and she sticks it in your arse? And while she is fucking you like a good toy, you can counter dominate her.... like.... the Romans in Asterix & Obelix?!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Maybe you don't see it and she sticks it in your arse? And while she is fucking you like a good toy, you can counter dominate her.... like.... the Romans in Asterix & Obelix?!
:sick:

No thanks...not into penis (period). :KEK:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
deb-bathtub3.png

Hello everyone! King here. I just finished the special Deborah render for the 3 patrons who found the two rubber ducks in the game. Since more people reached out to me, I'm opening it up to 5 more patrons. If you haven't found them yet, now's the time to look for it. Because the reward is well... good enoght.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes