jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
update-challenge.png

Hello, everyone! King here. There's something I'm sure everyone here wants, which is a shorter time between updates. That's why I'm creating a challenge along with a realistic goal. This challenge involves releasing a slightly smaller update with at least 120 renders on April 1st. To make this happen, I've set a goal of 150 patrons. As of today, we have 136, so we need 14 more patrons by the end of the month. I'm doing this as a test, and if it works out and you all like it, I'll continue with the proposal

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I honestly don't know how many people actually enjoy updates every 30 days, since ya know... they're only 100-150 renders and over in about 5 minutes. Sure it's content on a regular basis, but when you spend more time downloading the game than playing the update it's not very satisfying.

The normal cycle of 2-3 months gives you time to actually write a decent story and dialog that is cohesive over the entirety of the game. If it's the type of game you're trying to tell a story with anyways. Not to mention a short 100 render update leaves weird stopping points all the time.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly don't know how many people actually enjoy updates every 30 days, since ya know... they're only 100-150 renders and over in about 5 minutes. Sure it's content on a regular basis, but when you spend more time downloading the game than playing the update it's not very satisfying.

The normal cycle of 2-3 months gives you time to actually write a decent story and dialog that is cohesive over the entirety of the game. If it's the type of game you're trying to tell a story with anyways. Not to mention a short 100 render update leaves weird stopping points all the time.
Depends on the game there is 1 game I play update to update that updates once a month since I started playing it but it's in my top 5 AVN's But that one does more like 200-300 renders every month. Otherwise yeah only a handful of games I wouldn't mind something like that.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
A couple typos:
  • I just have one adivice to you. > advice
  • (The person who set up the cameras probably apeears in these recordings.) > appears
I haven't had the opportunity to show it yet, but the camera only starts recording some time after being installed (randomly), making it unclear when it was installed and who was responsible. In addition, the start recording date among them diverges.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
First scene is a no-choice smack-a-girl-around. No thanks.
Now that you've mentioned it, I think I could add a different interaction option. When I come back to this moment, I'll make this addition. Thank you for the comment.

Reactions: MrBenny

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I do like this one. The renders look great, but seems like it's much graphic for such a short story (so far, I mean). I would love more content on story progression and scenes, but I feel like 1 year is too much time to get this little done. I imagine devs have a life, though, but still... I'll keep watch anyways...
I really wish I could deliver more content in less time, but I only have free time after my job and on weekends. Since I'm alone in planning the story and the renders, it's difficult to achieve. I hope one day to grow the community on Patreon so that I can dedicate myself exclusively to GTU. Anyway, I can assure you that this is a project that will not be abandoned.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Now that you've mentioned it, I think I could add a different interaction option. When I come back to this moment, I'll make this addition. Thank you for the comment.
that be nice ( yet to play this update), unless im mistaken I recall I disliked the milf that the MC thought about renting an apartment from for the same reason unless the other comment was talking about the same person. I kind of have to replay this game at some point I forgot alot of it.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
that be nice ( yet to play this update), unless im mistaken I recall I disliked the milf that the MC thought about renting an apartment from for the same reason unless the other comment was talking about the same person. I kind of have to replay this game at some point I forgot alot of it.
I believe the biggest issue mentioned was the fact that there was a forced relationship between her and the MC. However, creating this discomfort was my intention. Because we clearly see that the MC is innocent and slow. Soon, we will follow his evolution, becoming someone with much more initiative, confidence, and mastery in interactions.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I believe the biggest issue mentioned was the fact that there was a forced relationship between her and the MC. However, creating this discomfort was my intention. Because we clearly see that the MC is innocent and slow. Soon, we will follow his evolution, becoming someone with much more initiative, confidence, and mastery in interactions.
ah if discomfort was your intention then I recall that scene did that job well as I even felt that on my end a bit. I just hope not to many dropped the game cause of it. I know some people will drop games cause of that but im not one of them. I liked what I saw so far, cant wait till we learn more about the sister backstory and blonde movie star / supermodel ( forgot what her role was)

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I haven't had the opportunity to show it yet, but the camera only starts recording some time after being installed (randomly), making it unclear when it was installed and who was responsible. In addition, the start recording date among them diverges.
I guess you missed my pointers because I wasn't commenting about recordings. Both lines I had in my original post had a misspellt word with the word in its correct form ("adivice" has 1 i too many and "apeears" should be "appears") after the greater than character.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
we will follow his evolution, becoming someone with much more initiative, confidence, and mastery in interactions.
are we going to be forced into maledom? i liked to avoid that if possible. I am playing this for the femdom content and hoping not being forced to dominate any of the women in the game when i am the one wanting to be dominated.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
are we going to be forced into maledom? i liked to avoid that if possible. I am playing this for the femdom content and hoping not being forced to dominate any of the women in the game when i am the one wanting to be dominated.
Given the opening scene that's where I assume it will head and the landlady (a real one for once lol) will probably I imagine become your teacher.

Which is actually very interesting to me (if this fucking story ever gets that far and I can be bothered keeping up with it) as I was educated in how to be a dominant myself by a dominatrix.

• Red Heart
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Given the opening scene that's where I assume it will head and the landlady (a real one for once lol) will probably I imagine become your teacher.

Which is actually very interesting to me (if this fucking story ever gets that far and I can be bothered keeping up with it) as I was educated in how to be a dominant myself by a dominatrix.
yeah the opening scene did kinda put me off from playing the 1st place but i carried on, I just hope we can avoid this but i have a feeling that is how it is going to be and if it does well i guess i would be avoiding it altogether (y) :).

oh wow i bet you had alot of fun with her in some situations bro :)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
oh wow i bet you had alot of fun with her in some situations bro
It was an eye-opener and she was real old-school...before this stuff became the mainstream it is now (I'm not young lol)...I'll be eternally grateful to her for taking me under her wing and would like to say teaching me...but teaching is really the incorrect word, educating is a much better description. I do hope wherever she is, she is well.

• Love
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It was an eye-opener and she was real old-school...before this stuff became the mainstream it is now (I'm not young lol)...I'll be eternally grateful to her for taking me under her wing and would like to say teaching me...but teaching is really the incorrect word, educating is a much better description. I do hope wherever she is, she is well.
:rolleyes:
i spose playing this game riminds you of the old times you went through i guess :), I still hope it will be avoidable tho i am not keen on femdom forced maledom. I even ignored that other game something chasitiy and they are stuck at the hotel that game. I didnt enjoy that game to that point never played it since.

As i said tho if is not avoidable and is the actual story then yeah this games donezode for me playing it, I would like comfirmation from the dev tho just to sure but more than likely

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
i spose playing this game riminds you of the old times you went through i guess
Well not really rofl...at least not yet lol and she nothing like the woman in this VN that's for sure (and she also very much liked dominating men, she just had this one female sub who she had known for a very long time who she used with me, I guess I was very much an exception for her, or even an experiment, or she was bored....I really don't know, but I never did anything 'with her').

I also wasn't boarding in a weird house full of other women either lmao...so nothing like it all currently as things stand haha, it's just where I am assuming (which I know, assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups) where this story is going to go in its direction. I could be way off base but I don't think I am.

We have the opening scene, we have the dominatrix (that 'works with' women), we've spied on her, she knows we've spied on her and we are curious....it's all pointing to one end conclusion. Which is the only reason I'm personally following it...but again, it needs to start getting there or I'm just going to lose interest.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes