RPGM Abandoned Grandpa's Treasure [v0.1] [Lokitos Games/Dark Anu]

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GrandpasTreasure-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what kind of content are we looking at in this?
I only vaguely remember the demo.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
At last, an interesting premise. I hope the execution does it justice tho

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Have to check it out a Grandpa that does not look like the disgusting people that you see in most Japanese games.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well from last Year Sep/Oct till now and still "Demo"

Thats a Odd Pace for a Beginning... Normally they Start strong and finish weak...
Maybe its different here...^^

And i still like the Idea behind this Game.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, I do hope the sharing shit with the neighbor can be avoided. When I play Netori games I like to keep all the fine ladies for the MC and not whore them out to all the dicks around. (I am not trying to change anything in the game, now or in the future, I'll just watch how the game progresses and just duck out if this turns into an unavoidable sharing game). ;)

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Man, I do hope the sharing shit with the neighbor can be avoided. When I play Netori games I like to keep all the fine ladies for the MC and not whore them out to all the dicks around. (I am not trying to change anything in the game, now or in the future, I'll just watch how the game progresses and just duck out if this turns into an unavoidable sharing game). ;)
Exactly my thought... And i hope its gonna be a Slow Pace Corruption, i mean living there is enough Time to corrupt them x)
Maybe we have to avoid the Nephew who is trying to get Rid of the Grandpa to get his Fortune faster.... who knows... :D
But it would add some Spice to the Gameplay in my opinion...^^

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021
GrandpasTreasure-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

i thought there was only 0.1

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hopefully we see an update it was quite good.. would of been nice to see the girls a bit closer when masturbating or peeking. The other thing that I could not believe was left out.. after Erika changed her panties I would of expected to be able to go into the room and view and sniff them as the MC is a perverted grandpa and no pervert would pass up fresh panties.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Do have to agree with what has been said, this is a good read so far, I am more then willing to support it monthly but at the moment it's hard to get a read on the games future, It does seem like it is being worked on still and perhaps the Discord group could offer more news on that front.