RPGM Abandoned Grandpa's Treasure [v0.1] [Lokitos Games/Dark Anu]

Lokitos

Oct 22, 2017
GT01.png Overview:
The game tells the story of Arnorld, an old pervert, who needs to go live with his nephew, Rick,
and discovers that he has a beautiful wife and daughter.
But, Rick in fact only wants to know about the inheritance that the old man will leave,
so he allows the old man to come live with them, will the old man sign the will on behalf of his nephew?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Developer: Lokitos Games/Dark Anu - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

0006.png Screenshot 24_09_2022 09_21_41.png EmotionCreators-2022-07-31-20-52-19-Render.png Screenshot 24_09_2022 09_19_06.png EmotionCreators-2022-08-02-07-49-53-Render.png Screenshot 24_09_2022 09_18_26.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MastersSymphony

Sep 16, 2018
The "Assets" are looking good, but i fear that the Tags "Cheating,NTR" are not for cheating,ntr on the husband but with the neighbor on you, so your stuck with blueballs. The long blackscreen between sceens is a bit anyoing and im not sure if this new "birdview" is better then the old rpgm view

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
this seem like a funny concept (and it was tagged as a demo no a v1.0 or other bs ) map is pretty dry, no interaction with anything other than what is meant to be interacted with at the moment, characters not included in the current next action disapear from the map ... nothing very surprising but i hope future version get some more content, those kind of little details do take time, but they give more apeal to the game for me and give off the feeling this isn't a benny hills show where player will run left and right hundreds of time, speacking of running around, the map not being XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL make me think there will not be any reason to shout and rant about it taking hours to go from one point to another while only wasting time so the game look fuller, though the hallway may need one more pixel line so we don't get in room we're not trying to get in ^^ it aslo would be a huge pain to put any event here at the moment and would feel strange if it was made bigger later for that purpose :/, individual room may aslo need to be made a little bigger right away for the sake of putting event while not overcharging spot on the map as it would only make it harder to look for bug latter (making them smaller again could come in the last version when game is finished and dev is just looking to make things cleaner once all bug are eradicated ^^)

this is just my view on the subject and an advice as someone making game on rpg maker ^^ and as i said the concept seem funny even if there's already some game with a similar concept (forgot the name it's about a progammer leaving with his brother and fucking the niece and wife, for exemple) as here the game seem to go for a more comedic view on the process :D

Reactions: Dark Anu