RPGM Abandoned Grandpa's Treasure [v0.1] [Lokitos Games/Dark Anu]

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So the MC is the old man or...?

EDIT:
Things to take into consideration for those who want to try this game:

The old man is the MC :love:(y)

The nephew (future cuckold and NPC) is quite annoying so you won't feel bad for him when you take the girls away from him. (y)

I don't think it's going to be an NTR game, rather it's going to be netori (MC stealing girls). :love:(y)

The part of Female protagonist is just a moment where you can move the wife but in general it is male protagonist (y)

Unless the Dev says something else in the future, maybe there will be some exchange with the neighbor (share/swing) I'm not sure (I hope not), but if it is done I hope it will be done well and the old man will fuck the mother/ neighbor's girlfriend/sister at least XD. :rolleyes::unsure:

Looks good, good luck to the dev.(y)

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
HOW will this game have NTR? NTR being only netorare on F95zone. Netori is not NTR.

So,either developer is wrong in planning that tag, or, someone fucks grampa's wife.

BTW, using Koikatu to make game graphics (or even just playing Koikatu) ought to be illegal. Graphics = so fucking awful.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I will be watching this, i like the concept of where this is going storywise. Looking good so far :love::devilish:

Reactions: Jhin00