• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
That's kind of the whole appeal of VR though...
Not exactly - it gives you a perspective like you're there, but not everyone looks at smut as "it could be me" - I like to see the whole scene, whole picture, not just a small part. So being from the side is better for me.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Here are some signatures for the booty lovers here, feel free to use them if you like.

GCSIG-7scenes-v1.gif

I'll put the rest in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a custom version with the scenes you like from these, feel free to dm me.

Exgentleman2022

Apr 16, 2022

Has there been any follow-up to this Tifa video? The preview looks so promising ...

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
In light of FF7 Rebirth's recent release, I was wondering how the group decides which animations to make Blacked versions of.

They made a great Aerith gloryhole animation, and it's one of the ... handful that don't have a Blacked version.

Which is surprising, given the context!

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
I was going through the additions of the past year, and I noticed there are a few videos with noticeably poor quality, despite being in 4k. Would anyone have (access to) better quality or is this it?

The videos are:
Mercy at The Gym Special Training 4k
Mercy Beautiful Sex at Home 4k
QoP Succubus Queen of Pain Blowjob Work in Progress 2k (wip so may not apply)
QoP Succubus Queen of Pain Sexy Riding 2k
Widowmaker Fucked in the Ass 4k

RaidenV

Feb 21, 2023
if f95 dont archive the blends, is there any other site that might? or adding them in the torrent would be good enough

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Take down the post ASAP. Unless proven wrong, that is indeed the direct one. And all posts linking/quoting it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote