• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

this is the second animator that's done this recently, interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: Areview

darks revenge

Sep 30, 2017

this is the second animator that's done this recently, interesting.
whos the other one, also remember seeing a couple of the new grand cupidos videos posted on 4chan the other week, i thought they were just a fan that took the blend files and edited them i wasnt expecting it to be the man himself.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
whos the other one, also remember seeing a couple of the new grand cupidos videos posted on 4chan the other week, i thought they were just a fan that took the blend files and edited them i wasnt expecting it to be the man himself.
Bandoned, but he does mainly Futa

• Angry
Reactions: Areview

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Bleh, I don't like it when creators add a black variant with those stupid spade tattos, is not as bad as that ex animator, B&G but a lot of the times it feels like is trying to incite racism by stereotyping black people into ork like creatures, white versus black, at least Orcs are fiction.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Bleh, I don't like it when creators add a black variant with those stupid spade tattos, is not as bad as that ex animator, B&G but a lot of the times it feels like is trying to incite racism by stereotyping black people into ork like creatures, white versus black, at least Orcs are fiction.
I still don't get the appeal of them doing that even if it catering to the cuckold/NTR crowd. It just ruined a prefect model with those unnecessary tattoos given for it.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote