2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 27, 2018
I can't find these animation in the packs. Are they missing?

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
For the April "Animation. Dva Mouth fucked on the Beach" did GC never release a no watermark free version?

Also, what did he do to the QoP riding animation, it looks like he animated it in 360p and then blew it up to 4k. The BJ one looks alright. Wondering if they couldn't process QoP and the flaming wings for 4k with the whole animation.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Grand Cupido has improved a lot. Brings a tear to the eye T_T

I remember when he first started years and years ago. His animations were.....not good, they could hardly be called animation, the models were mostly just kinda sliding into each other. He would upload to Newgrounds and some of them would get blammed and deleted pretty quickly because everyone was voting 0/5 :ROFLMAO:

Nice to see how far he's come.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Grand Cupido has improved a lot. Brings a tear to the eye T_T

I remember when he first started years and years ago. His animations were.....not good, they could hardly be called animation, the models were mostly just kinda sliding into each other. He would upload to Newgrounds and some of them would get blammed and deleted pretty quickly because everyone was voting 0/5 :ROFLMAO:

Nice to see how far he's come.
I remember that time where it is hilarious hot as the D is like python man while the babe is acting as mega super slut

megadude9

Jun 16, 2018
Can anyone help me find these 2 claire anims HQ without watermarks? I don't see them in the OP and looked through all the comments, still can't find them. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckingmysister
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote