• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Abandoned Got'em Stories Vol. 3 [v0.0.3 Beta] [Fat Corgi]

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man @Fat Corgi I hate to repeat myself but you really need to think about fixing your scenes. I cant stress enough that 1 cg per scene is a total mistake. You seem to have kinda taken a step in the right direction with the most recent update. I mean one of the 2 scenes actually has two CG's (sadly the new girls scene only has one CG). Now just add a cg with with cum on it and bam, your games a lot better. As a artist myself I understand how long it take to make one CG into a many, its a lot less then drawing a new scene.

Also once again for those who care heres the CG.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mesoru

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
can anyone post a mega link? I'm not wild about the idea of spending 50 minutes downloading a 75mb file from k2s. I mean, I'm gonna, but I'm not happy about it.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
can anyone post a mega link? I'm not wild about the idea of spending 50 minutes downloading a 75mb file from k2s. I mean, I'm gonna, but I'm not happy about it.
To add to what @UncleVT pointed out, I get 3 MB/s with Workupload and 4 MB/s with Zippyshare downloading this game. As with any download from the internet, there are multiple factors that determine speed. F95zone is very selective with the file hosts it uses. See more information here: .

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
I haven't seen the answer in this thread yet: Does this this game include both volumes?

I really wish devs would get consistent with naming.

Fat Corgi

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I haven't seen the answer in this thread yet: Does this this game include both volumes?

I really wish devs would get consistent with naming.
Hi!

All the updates will include all the volumes.
My objective is to make a big and long game step by step.
The change of name with every chapter is to give a slight idea of what you'll find in the next update.

Sorry if I didn't communicate a lot this last month. I had lots of work and all the free time left I spent it with the game.
I hope this month I can be more active!

And of course! All the suggestions, opinions and critiques will be well received!!

Reactions: Krull

Fat Corgi

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Man @Fat Corgi I hate to repeat myself but you really need to think about fixing your scenes. I cant stress enough that 1 cg per scene is a total mistake. You seem to have kinda taken a step in the right direction with the most recent update. I mean one of the 2 scenes actually has two CG's (sadly the new girls scene only has one CG). Now just add a cg with with cum on it and bam, your games a lot better. As a artist myself I understand how long it take to make one CG into a many, its a lot less then drawing a new scene.

Also once again for those who care heres the CG.
Thank you for your suggestion!
While I work on the next chapter I try to improve the old content. So I'll try to include more CGs in the next chapter (and hopefully some more to the old content).
I think the cum on it is a good idea to include more CGs, but if you have more ideas, they will be welcome!

Thanks!

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
To add to what @UncleVT pointed out, I get 3 MB/s with Workupload and 4 MB/s with Zippyshare downloading this game. As with any download from the internet, there are multiple factors that determine speed. F95zone is very selective with the file hosts it uses. See more information here: .
ah, see, I followed the svscomics link, which had k2s, fileboom, and florenfile. I couldn't get a transfer speed faster than 25KB/s from any of them! I must've just scrolled right past the mega link. sorry! and thanks for y'alls help.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
the thing wont let me play the game. it says theres a download insight detected in it and wont let me run it.

Kachumba

Nov 2, 2018
This is just the beta version, but I think they uploaded the definite version of the chapter on their Patreon. Could someone confirm this and share if possible?