VN Unity Abandoned Got'em Stories Vol. 3 [v0.0.3 Beta] [Fat Corgi]

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Capture.JPG

Overview:
After living your whole live with your father, his tragic death puts you in a tough situation: jobless and homeless. Your last relative, your brother, reaches out to you offering a new life in Got'em City. No one knows what events your arrival may trigger in the home of heroes and villains...​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-08
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Super barebones at the moment and I hate it when Devs instead of making actual scenes, put 1 CG per action and dont even add an ejaculation cg, but instead substitute text for it. Also heres the whole game

Art looks good though, reminds me of David Goujard.

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
interesting game concept while as not as good art as something unlimited it is still good and it is only the bare bones so far and has much room to expand looking forward to see what direction the game is gonna go with this

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
don't tell me it's harley quinn :FeelsGoodMan:

best. fucking. criminal. yet. sexy. girl. ever.

Reactions: Blockout

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Super barebones at the moment and I hate it when Devs instead of making actual scenes, put 1 CG per action and dont even add an ejaculation cg, but instead substitute text for it. Also heres the whole game

Art looks good though, reminds me of David Goujard.
Any of that stuff move at all?

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Fat Corgi

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Hi I'm the developer and artist of the game, sorry if there's any gramatical or ortographic error, english is not my native language :coldsweat:.
About the issue with the answers on the bus. You can scroll through them, there's 6 answers. Two of the answers triggers an event. Plus the last answer, "That will be all" it's for leaving, it's kind of a loop question/anwser (I will make some adjustment on the button for easier visibility)
I will be adding new features (I have in mind some animation and in the future interactivity in the sex scenes) besides the usual ones such as: settings, auto, skip, save, etc. and I expect a monthly release.
There's 3 endings feel free to try them and any kind of feedback will be greatly welcome :eazyHype:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
english is not my native language :coldsweat:.
Hey, man congratulations on getting your work out there. Look, if you need someone to take a look at your script to correct things for you, let me know. I'd be glad to take a look at it for you at the very least. People hire me in small capacities like that, I'd like to be of assistance if you ever needed.

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
Major props to the creator. Awesome art and looks like this has great potential.

Fat Corgi

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
@Fat Corgi You should open a ticket and ask for the game developer badge.
Thanks for the advice, yesterday I was wondering about that.:closedeyesmile:

Any incest with you brother????
Sorry no, haven't thought about it:FeelsBadMan: I will take it into account for future stories...

Hey, man congratulations on getting your work out there. Look, if you need someone to take a look at your script to correct things for you, let me know. I'd be glad to take a look at it for you at the very least. People hire me in small capacities like that, I'd like to be of assistance if you ever needed.
Thanks a lot for the offering. I have friend who teaches english that helps me with that sometimes. But if someday I can't count on him I will take your offer:)