VN Unity Abandoned Got'em Stories Vol. 3 [v0.0.3 Beta] [Fat Corgi]

Fat Corgi

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Got*em city would sound better due to the storystyle, but anyway the game looks good for me. Definitely got my attention, good luck with the development!
I think that's a great idea! I had some fears about copyright, but I think your suggestion solved my problem, so I'm thinking about changing the name to that, hahaha!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Goth-Ham would be a good name..symbol could be a angst ridden pig tattoo'd up and dressed in black...

Reactions: BigLoada

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
My Pumpkin Pie!!! hallelujah! I will keep waiting for this game. :FeelsGoodMan: :heartcoveredeyes: :winkytongue:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
preferences disabled?..i turn sound off on games..i cant for this and its messing with my prog rock :p

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Some text mistakes
1.You will be her las trainee

Bug
1.And you are not invited
This line is us saying it but it should be Harley

Minor and big problems
1.Man characters have not art would like to see that and who i am playing as.
2.Bus scene and us asking questions there are 3 question but there is no sign to tell us that there are more this is not a problem for me but for others(because they don't spend time on the game and try to find out that there are no bugs or that they are stuck but will write here for help)
3.Death scenes why when we die we get so back in the story and then we have to do everything again.I think when we get killed by Harley we should be back when she is beating the guards.
4.Save and Preferences are not in the game i think they should be in the next update.

I know i am asking a lot about a new game don't get me wrong i do not mean you bad just wanting to help.As for the game is really good same with the story the art is perfect but will see what the future of this game is so that i know to support it or not

Little advise from me to you is to do Signature Gifs ask from this site or do them yourself they will help you spreading the word about your game.

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
How do you move forward from the bus scene where you get asked "anything else on your mind"? I've selected all three options and nothing happens.

Fat Corgi

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I know i am asking a lot about a new game don't get me wrong i do not mean you bad just wanting to help.As for the game is really good same with the story the art is perfect but will see what the future of this game is so that i know to support it or not
Don't feel bad about pointing the mistakes or giving advices. I'm glad about seeing so much feedback already.
-I know some key features are missing, I'm already working on them (preferences, better visibility on scrolling buttons, save mode, skip mode, auto mode).
- The man characters I had the idea of showing its silouette only, something with less detail than the female characters.
- The death scene with the retry button you are right, I should roll back only a few steps and not at the beginning.

A final version will be released, as well as more chapters with new characters. This is a new project I'm really excited to make it work.

Little advise from me to you is to do Signature Gifs ask from this site or do them yourself they will help you spreading the word about your game.
I will look into it, I have no idea how to make one :coldsweat:

This is a spot, not a beta x'D However the art is fine!
I have more experience in art than in codingx'D
I'm still learning a lot about coding, I began to explore it making this and thought unity would be something on the middle ground for learning.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
well,it's a game with harley in it,so this has definitely gotten my attention,the more games with harley the better imo

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
for whatever reason,the rar file isnt opening for me,any possible chance of a zip file upload ? i wanna try the game

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
The art in this looks fantastic, but I will wait until a later version to play when the game is more fleshed out and there's more content.

Thanks for posting! I wish the dev luck, this could be a really successful project. I'll follow this one for more updates.