Nov 30, 2018
Hey. I am having trouble progressing Yasuka story and progress the game. I got her out of working for the cafe owner, worked for him a bit, but now the only thing i can actually do is work for the ramen shop guy and make money that way. Did i find a bug or do i need to hit a certain amount of money to keep going because the game doesnt give me any clues concerning that. thak you.

wellholyshit

Jun 10, 2022
Hey. I am having trouble progressing Yasuka story and progress the game. I got her out of working for the cafe owner, worked for him a bit, but now the only thing i can actually do is work for the ramen shop guy and make money that way. Did i find a bug or do i need to hit a certain amount of money to keep going because the game doesnt give me any clues concerning that. thak you.
did you complete all the scenes until you aren't working for him any longer?

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Has there ever been any addition to the bratty/dom noriko route?

Considering giving this game another playthrough. Back when I played there was only one short foot scene for that route.

Reactions: Nosferia

Dd4

Dec 4, 2021
Right. Only making my advice to seek help all the more sound. If fictional work does this to your mental state, then you probably in less need of "being alone with your thoughts." and more seeking professional help. Besides it still doesn't change the fact that if you've properly used the tag you wouldn't have been traumatized in the first place. Unless it was curiosity that lead you to it but then that's on you.

Also, how fucked humanity is? A quick read through a history book could have easily told you that. Doesn't even matter the location or time. Humanity has always been on the boarder side of weird.

Now that's enough for this self-help seminar. You know how to avoid what you don't like, you know what others do is in no way of your concern and you know that your mental state is not stable. Alls well that ends well.
I mean I don't know why should I seek professional help? if something I don't like nor I would like to see! I don't see a reason for seeking help for that. when I say it messed up with my head! it more like why the f anyone want to play this kind of stuff that's all I'm thinking.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I mean I don't know why should I seek professional help? if something I don't like nor I would like to see! I don't see a reason for seeking help for that. when I say it messed up with my head! it more like why the f anyone want to play this kind of stuff that's all I'm thinking.
Cool... But this not the place to share that kind of personal thoughts, it's off-topic, moderators love to nuke several comments just for that, if there's something you don't like, just avoid it, that's it, there's no need for others to know what bugs you... You must try to follow and repeat yourself when the likes of others doesn't match with yours " " and just leave to find what match for you, and that's all.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Go re-read what you yourself wrote. If the messages are still lost on you, get someone more proficient in how speaking works to check it for you and tell you how it comes off. Everything that needed to be said was said, this conversation is over. Talk about the game or move on.

And taking my own advice, RNGeusEX any chance you can give us a sneak peek of new events planned for Sakuya and/or Noriko?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nosferia

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
This game updates are like a holiday for me. I replay the whole thing, just to re-live the experience. So much fun... Mom's arc was a such threat, absolutely beautiful. I can believe the whole thing was released already, hopefully, there will be more ... im hoping for anal scenes with mom.

Reactions: TheDemSoc and AD5
Jan 25, 2018
This game updates are like a holiday for me. I replay the whole thing, just to re-live the experience. So much fun... Mom's arc was a such threat, absolutely beautiful. I can believe the whole thing was released already, hopefully, there will be more ... im hoping for anal scenes with mom.
Well, there's more branches planed for the story of Noriko, this game is going for the long run, we haven't even seen a scene of her corruption path as we can clearly see the grayed out options in many of the dialogues with her.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. Let me just say, the game is absolutely lovely, it has a very captivating story and memorable characters. The romancable girls, while sometimes a bit cliche, are still wonderful and my only real complaint is that the stepmom/stepsis aren't unique enough (yet), but I'm gonna stay hopeful. I also feel the need to address other male characters in the game, Macumba and Kimochi are wonderful and made me think less of other games for literally not having males except for the MC, friendship is also important and they both serve a major plot role. Oh, and while I'm not interested in femdom sexual slavery and a few others, I definitely appreciate that the paths are different enough to make me want to replay the game just to see it, with the core example being Macumba's work that I learned about only because I decided to play the corruption path.

But about that hope, I have to ask, as I've witnessed massive disappointments over the years and I've grown extremely skeptical. How often is the game updated? And how big are the updates? In the sense of both the amount of actual sex scenes, plot progression and how much is each genre focused on? Like, one update is all love stuff, the other is all corruption stuff, how quickly can I expect love path with sis while there's femdom and corruption also being worked on... I hope you get what I mean. Thanks in advance!

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Well, there's more branches planed for the story of Noriko, this game is going for the long run, we haven't even seen a scene of her corruption path as we can clearly see the grayed out options in many of the dialogues with her.
I totally agree. I am enchanted with the world that RNGeusEX was able to create and the characters in it. I am very happy with the progress and content thus far and I am sure there is more to see.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes