FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Did I understand that Discord post by RNGeusEX correctly? All skins are now free and not locked behind pay walls and events anymore? If so, will that change be implemented starting with the next version?

Scharf

Dec 17, 2021
I think i found something odd.
After you completed yasuka corrupt route and continue the game, when you click at her at night in her bed room nothing happened. But when you turn off and then turn on the desk lamp, and you click at her again its trigger the sex scene and continued the quest till the end.
You can trigger the sex scene but the quest will also triggered, even though you already completed it. Its basically a loop.

Is it a bug or something??

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
After you completed yasuka corrupt route and continue the game, when you click at her at night in her bed room nothing happened. But when you turn off and then turn on the desk lamp, and you click at her again its trigger the sex scene and continued the quest till the end.
You can trigger the sex scene but the quest will also triggered, even though you already completed it. Its basically a loop.

I noticed that too. I would have to assume it's a bug where some flag isn't being set correctly so the game lets you jump backwards in the quest line.

There's a CG viewer in-game so if you're trying to look at them again like I was when I found the bug, you can just do that instead.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018

It's indeed a bug, fixed in the 0.6.2 version

AriochLover

Sep 10, 2019
Fantastic art and ideas. Hope more is done with the stat building and dialogue options with them, but really hope more is done with the project.

Dd4

Dec 4, 2021
Bro I just want to save and exit if thats the case. If the old save files are not working and if I don't want to start over. I need save file asami love noriko femdom/maledom and yasuka love route save

No ntr dont worry
Bro I don't understand why people like NTR stuff it's so disturbing! GoodbyeEternity dont have NTR right? Otherwise it'll be f***** up

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes