TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Guys, I wanted to know what options to do with Noriko, how do I unlock her stuff? And I also wanted to know what choices to make to take the other paths, help me I'm stuck in the game, I don't know what to do!
There's literally a walkthrough on OP.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
This aged... really poorly, idk if you played the corruption route for yasuka yet but it's basically the love route with extra twists and turns (the mc gets close to yasuke getting fucked figuratively and literally before fixing it with "the help of his friends" and punching the shit out of who ever tried it).
Yes, hence my later reply jabbing at the bitter incels that hated me for questioning why anyone would treat Yasuka horribly. I'm glad to see the dev didn't write a rape fantasy route for them to torment such a lovely and kind character. I think said reply got deleted or something.

Reactions: ColdCreamCheese

posh12

Jul 30, 2018
Well... I think the overall idea is to get her comes comfortable with MC, the more is revealed the better, i remember that soon after she get more open we can follow her story, but i remember that i could only achieve that after ending all paths, at that moment the only one it was active was Asami's one, so, soon after it was closed and sleep with Yasuka it was activated Yasuka's path. But in that whole time i spend all night with her, iirc, it's needed to spend at least 10 nights, but i think there was more than just that...
I cant seem to find help for yasuka where do i go? or who do i find help from?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Someone have all the coins location?

(available in flathub too)
last i played this game i remember it had a button which on clicking showed all coins in the current screen
If you are playing for the first time or if a new place is currently unlocked, there is no hint nor other choice than put the mouse as a dot matrix printer... Unfortunately this was commented too early since the first release here but RNGeusEX don't change the way for that...

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Interesting one...

Can't wait for the game to be finished.
To reveal that the MC are not the only one who leap back through time..
(Asami and Sakuya gave off the hint)

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes