Orc-gros

Jan 13, 2018
you showed ur not 18 when u felt like u need to give opinion on you not playing fictional game just cuz it have a route which doesnt match ur preference. Theres already 1 game with 0 ntr routes yet u felt u needed to bitch about another game having ntr routes. There are many people who like ntr routes in games thats why another game is being developed for them, if you dont like ntr just move on and play thousands of other games.

IMO any game can have ntr route if its optional atleast. I love ntr routes and felt bad when i read there is no ntr in goodbye eternity but i didnt bitch abt it on discord server like boohoo ill be skipping this one for being vanilla :FacePalm: There are many other NTR games which i play, and i play goodbye eternity as well as i like the animations and characters.
GOATED Reply Comments

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
But about that hope, I have to ask, as I've witnessed massive disappointments over the years and I've grown extremely skeptical. How often is the game updated? And how big are the updates? In the sense of both the amount of actual sex scenes, plot progression and how much is each genre focused on? Like, one update is all love stuff, the other is all corruption stuff, how quickly can I expect love path with sis while there's femdom and corruption also being worked on... I hope you get what I mean. Thanks in advance!
I haven't been here for super long compared to others here, but when I first found this game an update came out in early September and then the next update that I saw was in mid December. I'd say each update has a good amount of content sex wise and plot wise in my opinion. Now for when you can expect for more content for the sis Noriko, if I remember correctly the dev said she will get more content in v0.8

Reactions: Nosferia
Feb 28, 2021
The game is really good, from story to art.
The only gripe I have with the game is the hidden money "minigame". What kind of a sadistic demented individual would have people scour every damn pixel on the screen?

• Haha

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
The game is really good, from story to art.
The only gripe I have with the game is the hidden money "minigame". What kind of a sadistic demented individual would have people scour every damn pixel on the screen?
Well there's a feature that shows you what the money spots are if you hover over the question mark in the top right at least, so you can limit the amount of pixel clicking you gotta do

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
Characters design are amazing.
Animation look a bit weird but alright.
game plot tho, is having this cursed vibe in a style of those cursed infamous mangas like "Metamorphosis".

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Well there's a feature that shows you what the money spots are if you hover over the question mark in the top right at least, so you can limit the amount of pixel clicking you gotta do
Yeah, I didn't even bother hunting for cash in the areas that didn't have that enabled. But I have to agree I don't see the point either way.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The game say wait for a future update for the rest of the story means there is no new content, right? What about Yasuka and Sakura. It still say I must get this job and I don't understand anymore for me but there is nothing else to do.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
The game say wait for a future update for the rest of the story means there is no new content, right? What about Yasuka and Sakura. It still say I must get this job and I don't understand anymore for me but there is nothing else to do.
Well it's not version 1.0 final. Some path are not finished yet. You reached the end of the current content I guess :)

Reactions: NukaCola

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
anything of note in it?
- Fixed an issue with Yasuka's nightlamp which caused the story to always jump
- Fixed Yasuka's shaved skin not properly replacing some images and animations
- Temporarily blocked Yasuka's choice of returning to her love path when selecting her corruption path from a fresh start
- Various translation fixes

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes