Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

IdontKNOW2

Oct 3, 2018
I got an error after changing Ashley's dress a couple of times and then tried everything but could not access the gallery again just kept showing that some bimbo.png image was missing. And can you please explain how to get all the scenes unlocked you had mentioned a way to do it, I could not find it in the game.
Thank you very much for this mod.
Never mind found the Unlock button but couldn't fix the error

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I encountered this error when trying to have the most recent date scene with Eva.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And actually while I'm here, I have a request for the next update - could you include the music video scene with Tyrone? I know you have the sex scene after, but I really love the music video scene also. Even if it's technically not actual sex, it's still sexy!
Thanks for the report. The expanded videoclip scene will be in the next update.

I got an error after changing Ashley's dress a couple of times and then tried everything but could not access the gallery again just kept showing that some bimbo.png image was missing. And can you please explain how to get all the scenes unlocked you had mentioned a way to do it, I could not find it in the game.
Thank you very much for this mod.
The imade bimbo.png was added in 0.21PREVIEW. If I had to guess, the error is showing up because you're using an older version of the game.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Since I'm limited to 4 choices in terms of outfits, the new Bimbo one can be unavailable if you didn't select Capture.PNG
In this version, the Bimbo outfit have the most impact on the scene with Jack at the gym.

And thank you all for voting in the last one:
Capture2.PNG

Change-Log:

• Bugfixes.
  • Expanded the videoclip scene.
  • Added 0.21 ALPHA content:
    • Added 3 scenes.
    • Bugfixes. Those fixes only applies to the scenes in the gallery, you'll need to wait for EvaKiss to fix them in the game.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
This addon is awesome. i play the game since the beginning, and play several routes improvising every time, and still i have 3 lock scenes.

Keep the good work and thank you ! :)

Reactions: JohnDupont

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Just Installed The Mod and In A Few Minutes Found this Bug in the Tyrone Car Scene

This seems to be a great mod so far, will update with any scenes that need fixing.

Update: I'm getting some errors on Dave Scenes I unlocked in the game, but the mod says locked. Even when I unlock the scenes with the mod the game doesn't even have the end replay option when I try to back out. Specifically it's the 0.14 and 0.16 scenes.

In more detail, in my main route. Eva cheated on Dave and Ashley made advances towards Dave and told him that Eva cheated on him. After the Tyrone video, they met up and Dave told Ashley, he and Eva broke up and he proceeded to have sex with Ashley in his house afterwards. For the rest of the game so far, it's mostly been a friends with benefits relationship since I got the Dave, Ash and Natasha threesome. Going through the other scenes I was surprised there was a option to have Dave as boyfriend since I never unlocked any of those scenes but the mod said I did lol, specfically the 0.20b and 0.21f scenes.

0.14 Ash and Dave.png 0.15 or 0.16 Ash and Dave.png

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Just Installed The Mod and In A Few Minutes Found this Bug in the Tyrone Car Scene

This seems to be a great mod so far, will update with any scenes that need fixing.

Update: I'm getting some errors on Dave Scenes I unlocked in the game, but the mod says locked. Even when I unlock the scenes with the mod the game doesn't even have the end replay option when I try to back out. Specifically it's the 0.14 and 0.16 scenes.

In more detail, in my main route. Eva cheated on Dave and Ashley made advances towards Dave and told him that Eva cheated on him. After the Tyrone video, they met up and Dave told Ashley, he and Eva broke up and he proceeded to have sex with Ashley in his house afterwards. For the rest of the game so far, it's mostly been a friends with benefits relationship since I got the Dave, Ash and Natasha threesome. Going through the other scenes I was surprised there was a option to have Dave as boyfriend since I never unlocked any of those scenes but the mod said I did lol, specfically the 0.20b and 0.21f scenes.

View attachment 172068 View attachment 172069
Thanks for the report.

1) I'll fix the error in the Tyrone Car Scene in the next version.
2) I couldn't reproduce the errors in both Dave Scenes. After looking carefully at the code , I believe the problem is on your side.
3) I've been a bit too generous with how scenes are unlocked. I'll try to fix it.

Plss can you post Jd mod on file boom coz mega doesn't open
I'll try to add a mirror for the next version.

is there mom scenes in gallery?
Of course not, I'm holding her hostage. :test:

goodgirl

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks a lot for zippyshare link

Overview:
This mod adds a gallery to the game. It also allows you to customize the scenes.

THIS MOD IS IN BETA.
If you find a bug, please report it.
If the customization gives weird results, please report it.
If you find the customization to be misleading or hard to understand, please tell me.
If your favorite scene is missing and you would want to see it added, you can always say so and I might add it.

If you know anything about Ren'py or if you're like me and just like to mess around, help and feedbacks are always appreciated.

Updated: 2018-November-11
Game/Creator: |
Modder: @JohnDupont
Mod Version: Beta 0.11
Game Version: 0.21 Final
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Support:

Change-Log:

Special thanks:

Download: - -

chiastic

Jun 10, 2018
error.PNG
Is there anyone have this problem? I just install the game for the first time w/ the mod and it bugged me out and gave me this

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes